Gerry Bertier's 2A Final Playoff Predictions

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do me a favor pujo, pick us to lose again. Gotta tell you though, don't be surprised when we pull out the victory. Gonna be a great game!

piratetom,no one will be surprised if Pitt wins,especially with them at home.This Grace team i believe is the best team in 2A.Its gonna be hard to shut down this Ram team they have way to many weapons and have good speed on defense and a big physical O-line.Polk County although a good win was just an average team,Grace is well above average.I also think by the time the playoffs are over Boyd will have turned out to be just an average team also.Oneida and Grace are probably the two best 2A teams and they will knock one of the other out by being in the same quad-as it usually happens.I have a ton of respect for the Pirates as you know,i usually pull for them and i am not pulling against them this week i just stating my opinion(and thats not worth a whole lot).

piratetom,no one will be surprised if Pitt wins,especially with them at home.This Grace team i believe is the best team in 2A.Its gonna be hard to shut down this Ram team they have way to many weapons and have good speed on defense and a big physical O-line.Polk County although a good win was just an average team,Grace is well above average.I also think by the time the playoffs are over Boyd will have turned out to be just an average team also.Oneida and Grace are probably the two best 2A teams and they will knock one of the other out by being in the same quad-as it usually happens.I have a ton of respect for the Pirates as you know,i usually pull for them and i am not pulling against them this week i just stating my opinion(and thats not worth a whole lot).

You make SOME very valid points. I agree with what you say about the RAMS but I also saw firsthand where they can be exposed. Can we do this, I don't know, but the game will definately be won in the trenches. Our line has got to come to play or it could be a long night. On another note, Boyd is not just an average team. It will be a great matchup with them and Grace but having seen them both play, the nods goes to Boyd (If they play inspired football). Best of luck in the playoffs. Hope our paths cross.

Edited by piratetom

You make SOME very valid points. I agree with what you say about the RAMS but I also saw firsthand where they can be exposed. Can we do this, I don't know, but the game will definately be won in the trenches. Our line has got to come to play or it could be a long night. On another note, Boyd is not just an average team. It will be a great matchup with them and Grace but having seen them both play, the nods goes to Boyd (If they play inspired football). Best of luck in the playoffs. Hope our paths cross.

So have Boyd & GCA both got automatic bye weeks for round 1 & 2? Last time I checked TSSAA had a 2nd round game scheduled, quite possibly in Oneida, especially if we get a little help from the Pirates.

Edited by crow