Gerry Bertier's 2A Final Playoff Predictions

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So have Boyd & GCA both got automatic bye weeks for round 1 & 2? Last time I checked TSSAA had a 2nd round game scheduled, quite possibly in Oneida, especially if we get a little help from the Pirates.

Come on now don't get too sensitive here. I don't see anywhere in his post that even suggested that. We know we have to settle this all on the field.

So have Boyd & GCA both got automatic bye weeks for round 1 & 2? Last time I checked TSSAA had a 2nd round game scheduled, quite possibly in Oneida, especially if we get a little help from the Pirates.

No direspect meant crow....just making a point if the two teams play, that is all. I haven't seen Oneida play this year so could not make a logical opinion on the game.

Unless Boyd ends up there. They will play with FCS!!

Boyd ain't going to Quad 2

Oliver Springs has to upset an 8-1 Williamsburg, KY team and beat Jackson Co in a tiebreaker situation (assuming they loose) if Boyd has any hope of moving to Quad 2

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

Come on now don't get too sensitive here. I don't see anywhere in his post that even suggested that. We know we have to settle this all on the field.

Not getting to sensitive there, just putting a little fire back in the topic.

All kidding aside, I'm just diggin' a little. Can't let the SP folks get to drowsy this week, they got a big one looming. BTW guys, I don't know if you're aware but GCA has Oneida's HC from last year on staff now. Just kind of a "it's a small world" moment there.

Edited by crow

No direspect meant crow....just making a point if the two teams play, that is all. I haven't seen Oneida play this year so could not make a logical opinion on the game.

None taken, just jabbin' a little. Our thread this week is pretty slow, if it wasn't for Buc55 & his "Jellico Juice" we'd prolly be on page 4 by now roflolk.gif

Not getting to sensitive there, just putting a little fire back in the topic.

All kidding aside, I'm just diggin' a little. Can't let the SP folks get to drowsy this week, they got a big one looming. BTW guys, I don't know if you're aware but GCA has Oneida's HC from last year on staff now. Just kind of a "it's a small world" moment there.

In that case, you should take a shot at SP. This thread will be hoppin after that. icon_mrgreen.gif