11a

gettozero

dude it will be CA, RICHLAND, OR MT. P, IN the state... wayne county played mt. p in their 1st game, they were learning to play together, and the other night, well mt. p ONLY HAD 8 PLAYERS, alot were out sick.. all its going to come down to is which team is healthier... mtp want get any credit ever....

Which ones were missing? I saw most of MTP's "players" there. They may have not had them all but had the ones that count. I really expect 3 teams from D11 to be in the final 4 of the region. It will depend on the matchups. If WC or Stown wins D12 tourney then you might only have 2 teams in final 4.

Cant wait to see 3rd game with CA and Richland this friday I will say Cornersville beats Santa Fe.. Richland handles Hampshire, and CA takes care of Cully pretty easily.. Meanwhile MTP sits and waits for Semis..Go Raiders..

I guess you will be waiting for quite awhile BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have said all year long that CA and Mt Pleasant are not top ten teams.....one down, one to go

Always enjoy this time of the year. Decided to go to the CA/Culleoka game. WOW! I got my money's worth. The best team won tonight, but I don't think these teams will be able to handle West Tennessee basketball. I will probably wind up jinxing my Golden Tornadoes but oh well.

You are right, Culleoka was the best team on the floor last night. Game was a lot closer than it should have been. This Culleoka team is VERY DANGEROUS right now. Beat MTP in the regular season then knocked out CA early in the tournament. Not saying they will advance past region (make too many mental mistakes, foul too much and still recovering from Miller) but I wouldn't want to play them in an elimination game.

1. Richland

2. MTP

3.Culleoka

4.SF

You are right, Culleoka was the best team on the floor last night. Game was a lot closer than it should have been. This Culleoka team is VERY DANGEROUS right now. Beat MTP in the regular season then knocked out CA early in the tournament. Not saying they will advance past region (make too many mental mistakes, foul too much and still recovering from Miller) but I wouldn't want to play them in an elimination game.

1. Richland

2. MTP

3.Culleoka

4.SF

After seeing Culleoka play, I was shocked to see that they have a losing record. I was also surprised that CA was ranked so high. #15 for Culleoka looked pretty good and #24 needs to stay more controlled so he can play more minutes. If he continues to play that way Culleoka's season may be short as they go further in the tourney. Like I said in previous post, I got my moneys worth last night! Edited by bhhvols

WOW what a game. A grudge match lots of lead changes with the largest lead 7 to nothing in first 4 or 5 min by MTP.. Raiders had 5 pt lead in 4th then mtp answered with a run and Richland closed strong to get to first OT...Both team blew chances to close out the game in the first 3 OTs but it still came down to a mtp last sec 3 pter for the win.. GO RAIDERS...