Future of Soddy Daisy Football

SDFOOTBALLFAN

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess organization is certainly apart of the total program for sure but coaching ability I wouldn't think would be close. Six wins in one year with a sophomore heavy class and very few seniors compared to five wins for John in two season so I guess make your own assumption. I still think E.K. is the front runner although the rumor of Grider showing interest is one I can't figure out but would be very good for Soddy or any school

Yes your right and Kevin is a fine man, have met him my self. Obviously things haven't turned out in his favor as the Head Football Coach at Soddy Daisy the last few years. Good people always land on there feet. It may not be at Soddy but Kevin will land on his feet. If you have ever met the man then you know his heart is in the right place and he has a vested interest in those kids lives. You may question his coaching but I don't think anyone can question who he is as a person. I'm sure being a head coach at one of the largest schools in our area can be tough, when you win all is well even if your team plays poor technique and wrong alignment or assignment but when your loosing the same guy who had the players one year is now an idiot who can't coach. Guys we all know it don't work like that. Good player make good coaches. From what I take of these message boards maybe little Johnny just isn't that good, even if they are your kids. Its tough to take cause we all want our kids to grow up to be the best in what ever they do and that may not be sports it may be just being a productive citizen or father. So the people that get on here and bash your coach or want a change may wanna realize the role model that they have had the last couple years although the wins haven't always been there. Just a thought.

Yes your right and Kevin is a fine man, have met him my self. Obviously things haven't turned out in his favor as the Head Football Coach at Soddy Daisy the last few years. Good people always land on there feet. It may not be at Soddy but Kevin will land on his feet. If you have ever met the man then you know his heart is in the right place and he has a vested interest in those kids lives. You may question his coaching but I don't think anyone can question who he is as a person. I'm sure being a head coach at one of the largest schools in our area can be tough, when you win all is well even if your team plays poor technique and wrong alignment or assignment but when your loosing the same guy who had the players one year is now an idiot who can't coach. Guys we all know it don't work like that. Good player make good coaches. From what I take of these message boards maybe little Johnny just isn't that good, even if they are your kids. Its tough to take cause we all want our kids to grow up to be the best in what ever they do and that may not be sports it may be just being a productive citizen or father. So the people that get on here and bash your coach or want a change may wanna realize the role model that they have had the last couple years although the wins haven't always been there. Just a thought.

Great Post Headhunter.