H-TOWN DAWGS host SILVERDALE SEAHAWKS (RD 1)

BDF36

I know you don't wanna let the cat outta the bag to early so can anyone give a guy any idea what would be a safe time to break the news? I'm clueless & curious, that's a dangerous combo for a redneck in the sticks with a bye week & internet access popcorneater.gif

Edited by crow

Thanks Reaction,but winning at this point is a stretch to say the least.

Pujo, lets hope these kids come out with a different attitude and accept the challenge to do better at blocking and tackling than in weeks past....Will be hard but far from impossible IF THEY ALL DO THEIR JOBS and have a desire to win...We have the Mikes....I hope fans show up to support this team and the players play with attitude! Edited by uknoit2

Pujo, lets hope these kids come out with a different attitude and accept the challenge to do better at blocking and tackling than in weeks past....Will be hard but far from impossible IF THEY ALL DO THEIR JOBS and have a desire to win...We have the Mikes....I hope fans show up to support this team and the players play with attitude!

Yeah its all good with me,hopefully the kids will play with heart and pride. I just want them to be able to walk off the field with their heads up knowing they gave it their all.The linemam are going to step it up in a big way,Ithink they can if they give it their ALL. It'll take it.