wildcatalumni

WC vs. JB  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a pretty good game and went about like everyone expected I'd say. I'm happy with the way JB has battled all year and happy with the win tonight. Not many people thought this team would get this far but they did and it's on to the next one! I thought WC played until the end and their crowd supported them really well (better than JB's crowd). I think JB just had more fire power on offense and played better defense tonight. The WC fumble deep in their territory turned out to be the difference in the game.

I'm looking forward to next week when we get to play another familiar foe in Collinwood! WC fans what do you think our chances are against C'wood now that you've seen us play?

The Devils got the win but them wildcats kept on hanging around, Devils had some opportunities to extend the score but Sputterd a lil at times, both teams played their tails off, WC got some boys that play with great effort. Hats off to #10 of JB, I think every body on the field touched him on a phenomenal td reception, I've seen some special plays at JB over the years and this one ranks pretty high ! I heard that he went over 1,000 yds rec tonite, don't know how many underclassmen WC had but #70,#38 and the qb's play stood out to me, dang that boy got a pretty good arm ! WC had a team on the field that played as hard as they could but sputtered at times also, at times the Devils had 3 sophs on the D line, they Gunna be some guduns !! #63 had a monster game on D, #59 motor never stops !...... The sr.Devils played their last game at the dungeon but they survived to play another Friday night under the lights. WC you folks brought a nice crowd !!!!! May all have safe travel back home,and im sure the wildcats and devils will meet again one day

This was a pretty good game and went about like everyone expected I'd say. I'm happy with the way JB has battled all year and happy with the win tonight. Not many people thought this team would get this far but they did and it's on to the next one! I thought WC played until the end and their crowd supported them really well (better than JB's crowd). I think JB just had more fire power on offense and played better defense tonight. The WC fumble deep in their territory turned out to be the difference in the game.

I'm looking forward to next week when we get to play another familiar foe in Collinwood! WC fans what do you think our chances are against C'wood now that you've seen us play?

WC turning the ball over has been a killer for WC all year long. Our season would have been a lot better without the turnovers. It's like I've said, we're not good enough to over come the turnovers. I think y'all will fair well against C'wood. Congrats on the win and good luck. Thanks for the hard work seniors! As for the rest, it's time to get refocused and get better for next year!

As always.... GO WILDCATS!!!

The Devils got the win but them wildcats kept on hanging around, Devils had some opportunities to extend the score but Sputterd a lil at times, both teams played their tails off, WC got some boys that play with great effort. Hats off to #10 of JB, I think every body on the field touched him on a phenomenal td reception, I've seen some special plays at JB over the years and this one ranks pretty high ! I heard that he went over 1,000 yds rec tonite, don't know how many underclassmen WC had but #70,#38 and the qb's play stood out to me, dang that boy got a pretty good arm ! WC had a team on the field that played as hard as they could but sputtered at times also, at times the Devils had 3 sophs on the D line, they Gunna be some guduns !! #63 had a monster game on D, #59 motor never stops !...... The sr.Devils played their last game at the dungeon but they survived to play another Friday night under the lights. WC you folks brought a nice crowd !!!!! May all have safe travel back home,and im sure the wildcats and devils will meet again one day

Congratulations on a hard fought win tonight! This was a great football game with 2 great programs! WC had 4 seniors, one being Lowe who didnt play because of an injury from a few weeks back. #38 is a senior, #70 a sophomore and the qb a junior. WC had 2 freshman that played just about the whole game on defense, #7 and #4. Good luck to yall the rest of the way and I will be at Cwood next week watching. Yall got a good hard fighting group and thats what I like about yalls program, everybody knows yall are going to bring it every play.

Congratulations on a hard fought win tonight! This was a great football game with 2 great programs! WC had 4 seniors, one being Lowe who didnt play because of an injury from a few weeks back. #38 is a senior, #70 a sophomore and the qb a junior. WC had 2 freshman that played just about the whole game on defense, #7 and #4. Good luck to yall the rest of the way and I will be at Cwood next week watching. Yall got a good hard fighting group and thats what I like about yalls program, everybody knows yall are going to bring it every play.

I would like to say congrats to all the WC young men on a better than expected season! To the seniors good luck in the future and you will be missed on the football field at WC! Now to the rest who will remain, we need to build on this season and strive to get bigger and stronger and determined to play WC "smashmouth" football next year! " GO CATS "