Wayne Co.(4-6) at Jo Byrns(5-5)

wildcatalumni

WC vs. JB  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I dread the ride but love the atmosphere! Yall still firing those old trucks up or have you switched to those little bumblebee cars now?

WC thought about taking a couple of loud cars to fire up but that didnt work out to good for PC a couple of years ago, so we will just pass on that idea! HAHA!!!! " GO CATS"

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Springfield Has several fast food joints and some bettr venues if you choose... Torinos ( Greek & Italian ) and has the greatest steak for 2 meal you ever eaten, elmocanjete really nice Mexican behind Hardee's is a favorite,,,,, or the fine eating at the Dungeon !!!

Thanks just might check one of these out!

Springfield Has several fast food joints and some bettr venues if you choose... Torinos ( Greek & Italian ) and has the greatest steak for 2 meal you ever eaten, elmocanjete really nice Mexican behind Hardee's is a favorite,,,,, or the fine eating at the Dungeon !!!

Yall still serving those porkchop sandwiches?

Will do........ This prolly Gunna be a gud game between 2 teams and staffs that know each other well.....records are out the window this time of year, Gunna be a gudun !

Win or lose Im just hoping for a great game! I think it could go either way. These teams have gotten pretty used to playing each other, I wish we could get them together in the regular season! Lots of respect between the schools and coaches.

Win or lose Im just hoping for a great game! I think it could go either way. These teams have gotten pretty used to playing each other, I wish we could get them together in the regular season! Lots of respect between the schools and coaches.

About 24 hrs away from the answer to our question" Who plays the almighty Cwood" Good luck WC i hope its you! I will be at JB supporting you! "GO CATS"