wildcatalumni

WC vs. JB  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This outta be a dandy The last 2 teams to represent the west in the title game. Im pulling for the Widcats. Great job on turning this season around. That speaks volumes for your program. Who knows...there may even be a rematch in the semis beteen UC and WC this year. Would'nt that be a hoot? I would love to see that. Not likely but it would be fun.

Edited by BigSwo

This outta be a dandy The last 2 teams to represent the west in the title game. Im pulling for the Widcats. Great job on turning this season around. That speaks volumes for your program. Who knows...there may even be a rematch in the semis beteen UC and WC this year. Would'nt that be a hoot? I would love to see that. Not likely but it would be fun.

I don't see it happening either Swo, but it would be fun. WC is much improved since they played your Tornadoes but still have a way to go to get to the level that us Wc fans have gotten so spoiled by. It would have been real easy for coaches to just give up on this team but ours didnt and the kids are buying in on what they teach and learning how to compete. Best of luck to y'all in the playoffs!

Predictions? I think it'll be a close one and I'll give JB the slightest of advantages since they're the home team. I say JB 26 WC 21.

If WC can hold on to the ball than I think we win but it won't be more than by a TD. I think WC averages about 4-5 fumbles a game, and they lose just about all of them. If, we fumble like that we'll lose by 2 TDs, but I'm sayin we pull it together and win. WC 21-14

JB points for (average) 20.6 per game

JB points against (average) 19.1 per game

JB gave up 35 to Humboldt and 31 to CA. The 40 they gave up to Cheatham Co should really be counted as 33, but that's only my opinion. Everyone else was kept under 30.

WC points for (average) 19 per game

WC points against (average) 26.1 per game

WC gave up 56 to UC, 54 to mTp. It looks like their defense started to gel after the trip to The Jungle as they kept everyone else under 30.

This could be a shootout, so in my opinion DEFENSE is the key and it will be for either team the rest of the way out.

JB points for (average) 20.6 per game

JB points against (average) 19.1 per game

JB gave up 35 to Humboldt and 31 to CA. The 40 they gave up to Cheatham Co should really be counted as 33, but that's only my opinion. Everyone else was kept under 30.

WC points for (average) 19 per game

WC points against (average) 26.1 per game

WC gave up 56 to UC, 54 to mTp. It looks like their defense started to gel after the trip to The Jungle as they kept everyone else under 30.

This could be a shootout, so in my opinion DEFENSE is the key and it will be for either team the rest of the way out.

Yeah it did and offense too. The coaches had to make player changes and figure out who best fit at the positions.

Yeah it did and offense too. The coaches had to make player changes and figure out who best fit at the positions.

WC couldnt stop nobody early on in the year but now im enjoying watching them play! Theres nothing more fun to watch then a good defense when they got players that want to hit somebody every single play!