Wayne Co.(4-6) at Jo Byrns(5-5)

wildcatalumni

WC vs. JB  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I know I've asked before, but who was #41 (pretty sure that was the #) the D lineman that was a Senior in '09 when y'all beat us down there? That guy was a beast and still stands out to me from how he played that night and is who I think about from WC when you say hit somebody EVERY play. We had a guy the next year that was in the same mold, Malcom Meadows. Long story short, I hope both D's as a whole bring it like those guys would. That would be a good show for all of us on the other side of the fence.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I've asked before, but who was #41 (pretty sure that was the #) the D lineman that was a Senior in '09 when y'all beat us down there? That guy was a beast and still stands out to me from how he played that night and is who I think about from WC when you say hit somebody EVERY play. We had a guy the next year that was in the same mold, Malcom Meadows. Long story short, I hope both D's as a whole bring it like those guys would. That would be a good show for all of us on the other side of the fence.

I'm from COLLINWOOD but I think your talking about Dillon Warren maybe?