wildcatalumni

WC vs. JB  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see JB running game line up against Wc defense, it's going to be a dog fight!

I'm guessing WC's run defense is really good? How about their pass defense? JB has been able to make some big plays in the passing game the past few games. We're a decent running team but don't have that dynamic playmaker in the backfield like we're used to seeing. I guess the best part of our running game is our two o-linemen that are 3-year starters. They can dominate d-lineman at times.

I'm guessing WC's run defense is really good? How about their pass defense? JB has been able to make some big plays in the passing game the past few games. We're a decent running team but don't have that dynamic playmaker in the backfield like we're used to seeing. I guess the best part of our running game is our two o-linemen that are 3-year starters. They can dominate d-lineman at times.

Wc pass defense has much improved throughout the year. WC had a couple of really good defensive lineman that saw some quality playing time last year. One is about 6'4 and 375 pounds and a junior, the other is a 6'1 sophomore that goes about 245 that can run and is probably the strongest kid on the team. That's what I love about watching these two programs play, they're going to line up and hit each other in the mouth!

Wc pass defense has much improved throughout the year. WC had a couple of really good defensive lineman that saw some quality playing time last year. One is about 6'4 and 375 pounds and a junior, the other is a 6'1 sophomore that goes about 245 that can run and is probably the strongest kid on the team. That's what I love about watching these two programs play, they're going to line up and hit each other in the mouth!

6'4" 375!? We haven't seen anybody that big in a long time. Maybe 6'4" but not 375icon_lol.gif . We'll just have to run around him I guess. What do y'all have at RB? Are y'all sticking with the veer again?

6'4" 375!? We haven't seen anybody that big in a long time. Maybe 6'4" but not 375icon_lol.gif . We'll just have to run around him I guess. What do y'all have at RB? Are y'all sticking with the veer again?

Wc runs a little different offense than last year but its still the veer. WC has a 1,000 yard rusher in Bevis and Kelly is not far behind him with prob 7 or 8 hundred yards rushing.