Henry Co. at Memphis Hamilton-1st round

SEC1rules

Millingtons O Line has been terrible at blocking for the run for most of the season... Finally on friday night they looked like a new O Line and were actually making holes for the run. You guys didnt see that from us. If Millington continues to play as they did friday night.... there could be a surprise on the horizon. Defense has improved agaisnt the pass majorly starting with the JNS game. Just getting better.

So you're downgrading a defense that gives up about 14 points a game?

But I do agree with you, Millington will go as far as the defense goes and the running back goes. I will be honest if, yall lose #28 which i think is the running back, ya'll are screwed.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.We had a horrible year, Coach. We finished 3-7 and I not so sure we were as good as that record. We beat two teams that at the time we played them were win less. Our only real win was against an average 5-5 Rossview. New coach staff, new offense and defense made for some tough transition. We are hoping next year will be better since Coach Wilson will have spring practice to work on his schemes. I am sure you knew all this but thanks for asking. I meant you no malice I was just teasing you. You have been right more often than wrong on your predictions. Good Luck to the Pats next year. Here is hoping we play you better and that we can win a playoff game.

You're right Commissioner in that I already knew that and I was being my typical jerk self...but you knew that too. I knew you were teasing me and I more than deserve to be teased and I was also teasing you. I actually like you Commissioner....and I'm sure I would like you in person. I'm still stunned by your coaching change but hope y'all get it going...and you know that I'll be all over you until you do!

I will worry with whom and whatever I choose to worry with. Right now it is your inept snubness about everybody because you were a surposedly a coach. No offense to any other Patriot fan but you need to leave Paris and realize football is played all around the state and not just Henry County. Your phantom sources cannot direct your mouth from spewing ridiculous slanders at other schools without giving them proper respect. Your false predictions do humor me though so I am sure you will keep them up. As for Gallatin...worst season in 40 years. Not too many teams in this state can say that. It might not get any better next year either. I am fully prepared and if the new coaching staff cannot do any better soon they will not be here long. I can promise you one thing and my sources are very good with over 30 years worth of watching Green Wave Football ( jab), we won't be down long so jump on us while you can. Have a nice off season RW.

I know football is played elsewhere other than Paris. In fact I believe it's played much better in Mississippi than in Tennessee, but in Tennessee it's hard to beat what we have here in Henry County. I REPEAT...although you may worry about whatever you want...my suggestion is that you worry about your pitiful Green Wave rather than worry about my posts, although your concern is flattering. Keep jumping on me all you want...your team was 3-7 while mine was 8-3

Thanks, what you just said fits perfect to North Side style of their football. Did they have a lot of bench players? how is Hamilton's band? North Side will wear Hamilton out, minute by minute.

THANKS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

They maybe had 40 or 50 players total. No band there. Did not see much substitution out of them.

So you're downgrading a defense that gives up about 14 points a game?

But I do agree with you, Millington will go as far as the defense goes and the running back goes. I will be honest if, yall lose #28 which i think is the running back, ya'll are screwed.

Im comparing this yrs team to last yrs teams,, Us vs yall which our running back Webber is about identical at last yrs back Genesy. The difference is our O Line could block for him and this yrs O Line has problems. Now yes we lost seniors and so did yall but our offense is still explosive if and only if our O Line blocks. So thats what im comparing. Our O Line was a non factor for our running game as u probably saw if you were there. Our D showed up thats it. Now this past week both showed up and we prevailed. Jackson Northside has not played a dominant team yet this yr to really test you guys but you guys will. I feel you guys should beat Hamilton this week but then it starts to get more serious. Craigmont or Ridgeway will most likely stop u guys. Not trying to down you guys but this is just my opinion of what i saw when Millington played you guys. Craigmont and Ridgeway are both very fast running teams and can pass alittle. Your offense will have to keep you guys in the game which yall are capable of doing. Oh ya if we did lose Webber we have several more players who start on offense that are play makers and can take up Webbers slack.. #9-Oliver, 23-Garcia, 22-King.

Edited by millingtonfan2007

And what matters to me is Gallatins all time record versus all opponents. They have never lost to Henry County. Like I said before, I have a great deal of respect for HC and the atmosphere in Paris but give some to the others who have earned it. Things will change in Gtown before long...its way too big here for it not too.