Hixson @ Notre Dame

volahol

I'll take Hixson.

Notre Dame hasn't beaten anyone this year, Lookout Valley and Grundy are the only .500 teams that ND has defeated.

Hixson has played better competition and has quality wins over Marion and Tyner.

Notre Dame has too many weapons on offense and they are clicking on all cylinders now. I agree with your point about NDs competition this year. They hung 62 on a decent Grundy team Friday. I think that if Hixson starts this game slow - as they have a tendency of doing - ND may beat them by 2 TDs. Also, the quality win against Marion may be a stretch. ND destroyed 2 teams this year that Marion only beat by a point.

I think this may be the best game in the area for first round.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen ND play...I think Hixson will win. They need to increase intensity because regular season is over.

ND is very young at the skill positions. They will only continue to get better, and be a force in the next couple years. Seems this year Hixson has got behind early a lot. If that happens this week, I don't think we will see a come back.

Hey I picked you guys to go all the way in soccer. icon_mrgreen.gif

Reaction did do it, I seen it CC.....if ND can take care of business between the tackles on offense we may have enough speed to get by their backs a few times and we have to take care of the edges with our outside LB's.......Booger says ND by 17