Marshall @ Hurricane Hill!

chattacane

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EH does not beat themselves and are very physical. MC needs to prepare to stop Logan Jackson as he sees the field better than most D1 running backs.

I am guessing MC will finally play some of their best players both ways here in the playoffs. They will be better than anything you will see on film. If they are in the game late they can deffinitely take it.

I am guessing MC will finally play some of their best players both ways here in the playoffs. They will be better than anything you will see on film. If they are in the game late they can deffinitely take it.

No doubt, Marshall got a shot. The football in your neck of the woods is very good. East Ham is very deep and plays a lot of guys. Seen some very good teams just get wore down by 3rd quarter. But Brainerd beat us with 23 guys last year. I do not think they can beat us by running it at us, they will need to mix it up. Of course if they can get inside the 35 they are going to get 3 just about every time.

I hope the Canes learned their lesson from last year.Never under estimate your opponent lest you go home . They remember the scrimmage before the season and have seen the film from this year. Canes were more physical in the scrimmage .

They have blown teams out in the first half of games but their emotion was at its highest against Signal, and that emotion has not been matched the rest of the year. They have taken on a[ take care of your business] emotion.

New season and health of the team is good. Gatewood will have them ready. Weather should be good.

Obviously I like the Canes in this one

I was brought up with the utmost disdain for the tigers of marshall county and I hope they lose in humiliating fashion. But with that being said, they do field some tremendous athletes but at times this year have looked more like a chinese fire drill than a disciplined football squad. Their coach seems to think they are finally buying in to his system and playing better. We shall see. I would be surprised if Marshall pulls the victory but it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

EH 42

MC 31