Milan vs. Manassas

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Milan is hosting Manassas this week. I don't know anything about them, so maybe someone can share a little info. If Milan comes to play, this game should be no problem. However, Milan is showing at times they can take parts of games off. They need to learn that they can't just turn it off and on when they want to. If they want to get back to state..... gonna have to play lights out for 4qtrs of every playoff game. GO DAWGS!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These Manassas teams are always loaded with athletes.They will probably be the fastest team Milan has seen.They tend to have discipline issues when you hit them hard and get wore down by the 3rd quarter by lack of conditioning.This years team may be different but past teams have been the same.They always have the speed to stop the big plays but a 15 yard flag afterwards with get them behind.

These Manassas teams are always loaded with athletes.They will probably be the fastest team Milan has seen.They tend to have discipline issues when you hit them hard and get wore down by the 3rd quarter by lack of conditioning.This years team may be different but past teams have been the same.They always have the speed to stop the big plays but a 15 yard flag afterwards with get them behind.

Covington is the fastest team Milan has seen so far. I don't think Manassas will even be close to that. If Milan plays consistent and doesn't turn the ball over, this game will not be close. It is just a matter of what Milan team will show up!!!

Covington, I would guess was the fastest team Milan played or will play.

Covington is the fastest team Milan has seen so far. I don't think Manassas will even be close to that. If Milan plays consistent and doesn't turn the ball over, this game will not be close. It is just a matter of what Milan team will show up!!!

Ok but you will see.I remember seeing them play Bruceton several years back in the playoffs.They look Identical every year,fast as Lightning but like I said eariler they should wear down.