1st Rd Science Hill @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i thank them for motivating us thumb[1].gif

Well SS, it's down the parkway. I'm looking forward to it. I will promise that the Maryville fans will at least show up. That's a lot better than the Wildcat fans. I've seen bigger crowds for regular season games this year. I don't get it. Back on the road....against the 2nd of our many opponents that are ranked higher than us.... It's a tough road....good thing we are the road warriors!

Well SS, it's down the parkway. I'm looking forward to it. I will promise that the Maryville fans will at least show up. That's a lot better than the Wildcat fans. I've seen bigger crowds for regular season games this year. I don't get it. Back on the road....against the 2nd of our many opponents that are ranked higher than us.... It's a tough road....good thing we are the road warriors!

Yeah, i was disappointed in the crowd tonight, too. But, that didn't stop our guys from fighting like bulldogs all night long. Don't worry, we will bring the fans to Murvil, we always travel well. I, and i hate to say this, but believe a lot of Oak Ridge fans probably stayed @ home, because they thought we would lose, and that is just sad. Support the dadgum kids, win or lose. Buncha lugheads. Oak Ridge fans are spoiled.

Edited by SweetScience

Good game Oak Ridge ~ Best of luck next week (your gonna need it).

Time to pack it up SH . . . Prepare for next year . . . Thank you seniors!

9-2 Not bad ~ not where we wanna be, but Rome wasn't built in a day as the old saying goes.

Do you know how many starters are graduating? I was asked a few days ago; the only ones I know for sure are Hayes and Isbell.

SS I was really worried about Science Hill and they are a good team but last night was all Oak Ridge. The QB was running for his life a lot of the time. He does have a great arm, and the way he runs, just kinda of glides. Maybe "the" Hilltopper team didn't show up, but the Wildcats played a very good game.

And yes the officials were almost like they didn't want to throw a flag, no way they couldn't see any fouls. Must have been from Blount County!!

Oh well good game for us and now let's move on to the next team. Where are you Stars? You-all gonna let us win? It's about our turn, you've won all the rest.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder