1st Rd Science Hill @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

Sweet, you got me in a down position at the line too! I'm pulling for the Cats as the local boys! Earlier I watched some footage of SHill vs. DB and the Toppers look strong. It's been so long since the FHS/OR game I don't recall the details but I remember that ya'll were strong at the skill positions and playing some guys both ways. Is OR ready in the trenches? Can they pressure that QB?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, you got me in a down position at the line too! I'm pulling for the Cats as the local boys! Earlier I watched some footage of SHill vs. DB and the Toppers look strong. It's been so long since the FHS/OR game I don't recall the details but I remember that ya'll were strong at the skill positions and playing some guys both ways. Is OR ready in the trenches? Can they pressure that QB?

Well, i hope we are ready in the trenches, buddy! Ethan Grumski has 15 sacks at the DE position this year, so if anybody can get pressure he will probably be the one. But, i'm sure SH has a stout OL line, too. I reckon we will find out tomorrow night, for sure!

Good luck Science Hill. Let's both win a couple and we can have a rematch at J Fred in two weeks. After all, that's what Stacy Carter wants. ROLL TRIBE

WTH man?! I thought DB and OR fans were more tight then this?! lol i'm just kidding, DB91. Cannot blame you for pulling for the local folks! I know you would be pulling for The Ridge if we weren't playing The Hill cool.png

Well, I finally brought myself to watch the highlights from SH's game last week at DB. IMHO, if that SH team shows up tonight in Oak Ridge, they'll come home with a W. But that's a big "if". Oak Ridge has the edge in experience, especially playoff experience.

Foreman and Swafford extended several plays for DB and scored on those where in every right, they should have been tackles for loss. I don't think OR has anyone with that type of playmaking ability, but I don't know that for sure. Therefore, I think SH has enough talent and ability to win in a close one.

Sadly, I'm not going to be able to make it to this one since I'm two time zones away at the moment. For those Science Hill faithful making the trip, I leave you with this:

http://youtu.be/wcSHttzOdGk

You should figure it out by the 1:10 mark ;)

Edited by voltnh

If the D-line that showed up for SH against DB shows up tonight then SH has a good chance to win this game. If the D-line that showed up the rest of the year shows up then SH loses by 2 TD's. I'm pulling for the local guys but I'm afraid they left it all out on the field last week. I hope you prove me wrong.

OR 38- SH-28

Good luck Science Hill. Let's both win a couple and we can have a rematch at J Fred in two weeks. After all, that's what Stacy Carter wants. ROLL TRIBE

That's it!!!!! 3wig wam is turning in his feather and resigning from the tribe!!

I think Science Hill's going to get a lesson in East Tennessee football and FEEL the difference between North East ball. Blankenship looks great thanks to a great crew ( Big Cat and Jeff Meredith ), the atmosphere will be crazy and it's playoff time.... ROLL CATS!!!!!!

Be very careful up there in DB.......Bearden can play ball. I work with several parents from Maryville and they said Bearden impressed them more than anyone all year.

Edited by 3wiggle