1st Rd Science Hill @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

Yep SS .....You'll problee haiv two git a 30.06 two git Normand on tha bus....rolleyes.gif

Sirriuslee...Normand iz like a few weave haid ovur here att 825 Lawrence....He's what hi skool footbawl iz all abowt inn tha vurry best ov ways!!!!.....thumb[1].gif

I agree, STARS...And yeah, i have been praying every night since me and him had that talk that he would get on the bus Fri night...I wonder if a guy has ever missed a game because he was scared of the other team and wouldn't get on the bus? Elliott may be the 1st ever come friday night.ph34r.png

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, STARS...And yeah, i have been praying every night since me and him had that talk that he would get on the bus Fri night...I wonder if a guy has ever missed a game because he was scared of the other team and wouldn't get on the bus? Elliott may be the 1st ever come friday night.ph34r.png

This a serious question: Does Oak Ridge take a bus to home games from the High School to Blankenship, or do the players just go straight to the 'ship?

All that matters is that the end zones will be checkerboarded and the band will be playing. It's good to see Blankenship in the playoffs again.

Yes sir the endzones will look good!! Jeff Meredith and Micheal (BIG CAT) Laurendine will do a fantastic job preparing the field as usuall. Atmosphere will be great, lets hope the game is as well!!

I think this could be a high scoring game. Look DB had 3 possesions in the first qtr against Science Hill and scored 3 TD's. That has hapeened against everyone the Indians have played. DB had 3 possesions in the 2nd qtr and 3 turnovers and SH scored TD's on all 3. They also scored a 4th TD on DB's 4th turnover (INT to start the 3rd qtr). After that, DB scored their last 3 possesions to win the game by a FG.

So, the Toppers had 1 scoring drive that did not involve a turnover...but they did move the ball very effectivlely...especially the QB being able to scramble and keep a play alive. The Toppers keep a back hanging around the pocket so when it's scramble time, he always has somebody to dump the ball off to.

I'd say both teams score over 30 points

Edited by ArtVandalay

No need to divulge information to the enemy. I'm going to start calling you Ephialtes...;)

Hey these guys aren't coaches....they won't tell

The more I think about it, I might be changing my mind on this one. Oak Ridge will be a scene on Friday, nothing like at DB last week but still a scene. I think the Toppers are in for EPIC GAME #2