1st Rd Science Hill @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told Normand about Janeway. I could see the look of fear in his eyes....I hope our guys get on the bus to head to Blankenship Friday...icon_neutral.gif

LOL. Good luck to the Mildcats from a Cow! Hope Normand is 100%. What a great player. His ability is stellar but his heart puts him on another level. Also like R. Hall. What a competitor. Think he'll start at DB too this Fri.?

Based on the SH/DB video, if DB is really as good as they look (big if), Oak Ridge will have their hands full with SH.

I know some of OR performances have been subpar this year, but it seems that in the play-offs they rise to the competition. This should be a good one. Right know I am reluctantly giving SH the edge. But I would rather have an OR vs. Maryville match-up in the 2nd round.

Wish Rivalry Thursday had picked this game to broadcast instead of a repeat game of Jeff Co and Sevier Co.

I told Normand about Janeway. I could see the look of fear in his eyes....I hope our guys get on the bus to head to Blankenship Friday...icon_neutral.gif

You're a funny guy SS....... Thanks for the props from our friends down Pellissippi Parkway!

I really don't know what to expect from this game. It upset me to see Elliot stay in the game so late last week limping around, same with Moore. The game rests on execution, plain and simple. Hall will have to be sharp with the short passes, No turn overs, and the wildcats will make the drive down the Parkway.

I think the Wildcat players would look forward to another shot at Maryville, not dread it. I also think that's exactly why Maryville fans want Oak Ridge to win too. 2 Great traditions. I think Blankenship will fill up for this one!!!

You're a funny guy SS....... Thanks for the props from our friends down Pellissippi Parkway!

I really don't know what to expect from this game. It upset me to see Elliot stay in the game so late last week limping around, same with Moore. The game rests on execution, plain and simple. Hall will have to be sharp with the short passes, No turn overs, and the wildcats will make the drive down the Parkway.

I think the Wildcat players would look forward to another shot at Maryville, not dread it. I also think that's exactly why Maryville fans want Oak Ridge to win too. 2 Great traditions. I think Blankenship will fill up for this one!!!

3Wiggle, i'm just telling it like it is, bro...I told Elliott about their linebackers, specifically the Janeway kid (who i'm sure is real good btw) @ first when i told him he kinda shuddered and took a step back and his eyes got big as saucers. He told me he would "reluctantly" get on the bus Friday night, but you could tell he was taken aback about the whole conversation. And yeah, thanks Maryville fans. Thankfully we know what great players are having to play ya'll every year. I doubt Maryville has a Janeway on their team, though. blink.png BTW SH fans, don't take what i say to heart, just having a good time.

Edited by SweetScience

3Wiggle, i'm just telling it like it is, bro...I told Elliott about their linebackers, specifically the Janeway kid (who i'm sure is real good btw) @ first when i told him he kinda shuddered and took a step back and his eyes got big as saucers. He told me he would "reluctantly" get on the bus Friday night, but you could tell he was taken aback about the whole conversation. And yeah, thanks Maryville fans. Thankfully we know what great players are having to play ya'll every year. I doubt Maryville has a Janeway on their team, though. blink.png BTW SH fans, don't take what i say to heart, just having a good time.

A good friend of mine pointed out to me tonight that both teams have the same record, but SH's schedule is ranked much harder..... Wildcats better get ready for a real fight in the ship!!

It's all good SS. I've actually been on the road since Saturday, so I've missed some of the chatter.

Just to demonstrate how tough Quad 1 is, half of the 10 ranked teams in the AP poll for 6A are in Quad 1, Maryville, DB, OR, SH, and Bearden. 4 of those teams are facing off against one another in round 1.

A good friend of mine pointed out to me tonight that both teams have the same record, but SH's schedule is ranked much harder..... Wildcats better get ready for a real fight in the ship!!

Well, the toughest teams they have played are DB and Greeneville, and maybe Motown West? I think Motown West would lose to Powell (whom we play) and i think Greeneville probably would, too, but who knows? Then you have to compare Maryville against DB? No offense to DB fans, but i take Maryville as being the tougher team between those two. Maybe DB will end up being the best, or who knows maybe SH or OR will be....But, until that happens and somebody knocks off Maryville, they are the undisputed HW champs.

It's all good SS. I've actually been on the road since Saturday, so I've missed some of the chatter.

Just to demonstrate how tough Quad 1 is, half of the 10 ranked teams in the AP poll for 6A are in Quad 1, Maryville, DB, OR, SH, and Bearden. 4 of those teams are facing off against one another in round 1.

Yessir, and between all my silly talk and sometimes serious talk, i really respect and i'm sure our coaches and players do, too what The Hill will be bringing to Blankenship Field Friday night. I respect all teams we play, because you as well as i know this is HS football and anyone can be beaten on any given night. Except for Maryville mad.gif

Yessir, and between all my silly talk and sometimes serious talk, i really respect and i'm sure our coaches and players do, too what The Hill will be bringing to Blankenship Field Friday night. I respect all teams we play, because you as well as i know this is HS football and anyone can be beaten on any given night. Except for Maryville mad.gif

Ditto!

LOL. Good luck to the Mildcats from a Cow! Hope Normand is 100%. What a great player. His ability is stellar but his heart puts him on another level. Also like R. Hall. What a competitor. Think he'll start at DB too this Fri.?

Thanks good buddy...Best wishes to the neighboring Cows in Cow land, too...I think ya'll should take that "moo" sound you play over the P.A. system at the home games and take it to wherever you're playing and sneak it into the press box and play it for the home team. It's bound to help ya'll out a tad bit...It accounts for two touchdowns for AC by itself from the other team laughing so hard while it's playing...JK, Joad. I hope AC does well, just makes us look better if you do.

3Wiggle, i'm just telling it like it is, bro...I told Elliott about their linebackers, specifically the Janeway kid (who i'm sure is real good btw) @ first when i told him he kinda shuddered and took a step back and his eyes got big as saucers. He told me he would "reluctantly" get on the bus Friday night, but you could tell he was taken aback about the whole conversation.

Yep SS .....You'll problee haiv two git a 30.06 two git Normand on tha bus....rolleyes.gif

Sirriuslee...Normand iz like a few weave haid ovur here att 825 Lawrence....He's what hi skool footbawl iz all abowt inn tha vurry best ov ways!!!!.....thumb[1].gif