• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresden host winner of

Booker T @TCA

Westwood host winner of

Humboldt @ Peabody

Who ya got? Why? And your thoughts on the Quad top to bottom.

Three district champions makes this a loaded quad.

Humboldt at Trenton will be one of the better opening round games in the state on Friday.

TCA should be favored over BTW in the other opening round game.

There would be some intreging matchups in the second round in quad 4.

Three district champions makes this a loaded quad.

Humboldt at Trenton will be one of the better opening round games in the state on Friday.

TCA should be favored over BTW in the other opening round game.

There would be some intreging matchups in the second round in quad 4.

Man id love to see trinity beat Dresden! Lol

We dubbed TCA, it was a slaughter! But its playoffs now so any given game I guess!

Hey Redrage, I was born and raised in Michie and became a Bobcat instead of a Cardinal once I graduated from Michie Junior High. Great choice on my part! If you were a 90 graduate you probably knew my cousin Zero. My son is a freshman receiver for TCA and also the kicker. Yes, you guys were clearly the better team when you came to Jackson but I would be careful what you wish for. We can score on anybody and you know we scored more on you than any other team this year. Yes, our defense is not that great. We are very young and not very big but have gotten a lot better since we played you guys. I'm not predicting a win over Dresden but I think we play you guys a much closer game if we make it that far. Next years game will be very interesting as our young boys will be much more mature. I realize you have some of your horses back so you will be very strong again but I think it will be a better matchup next year. Good luck in Quad 3. I suspect you will win it pretty easily. We lost to three very good teams this year in USJ, South Gibson and you guys. I do think Adamsville was the best of those three teams. That's hard to admit coming from an old Bobcat!! ha

I've got to go with Peabody to take this quad,but it's stacked!The'Tide have been hit in the mouth over and over this season,but have not failed to get up and hit back yet.Probably the only team in this quad that would shock me if they advanced would be BTW,some of the rest are longshots,but have a punchers chance.The way Dresden handles their trip to the woodshed could determine who advances,I thought that they weren't as good as advertised before the Mustangs trampled them,but that might've made 'em good and mad too!The Lions know what it takes to win in the playoffs,but the 'Tide have had so many hard fought slobberknockers that one or two more should make them feel right at home...Trenton over Dresden in a thriller for the quad!

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see Trenton win quad 4. Dresden will learn and are very angry over the butt kicken they took at Huntingdon. They will be close to 100% by the time we play TCA or BTW so that will also help. We don't really know anything about either of these teams but I'd bet most of the boys will be in Jackson Friday night to watch. No doubt Adamsville will be waiting for the winner of quad 4 cause it looks like a fairly easy road for them. Only good thing is the road to Adamsville goes through the pig pen................. Go Lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rugged Quad, especially the bottom half. Westwood is better than most think.

I picked Trenton to play Adamsville in the semi finals pre season, I have seen nothing to change my mind. I will add this, if there is a team in the West that can beat Adamsville, it's Trenton.

I also think TCA will give Dresden a huge scare in a couple of weeks.