State Playoffs... Your thoughts

MrTSSAA

You Don't Have To Seperate Em...Make Em Play 5/A, 6A..Reguardless Of Enrollment. Reitz? How Can You Stand Celebrating Victories Over Us Lower Class Bib Wearing Folks?...Why Not Take Your Sorry Cheating Tails To 5A....6A...If Ya Win There You'd Atleast Have More Of The Stuck Up Crowd To Celebrate With...

Ole Butchie, you sure don't mind crowing when you beat a private. Problem is you can dish it out but you can't take it. If you have proof that we are cheating, send it to the TSSAA. Otherwise you need to hush as you are just being a blowhard crybaby cause you got waxed by a private this year. As far as celebrating beating your Rebs this year, it was just a victory. We have moved on. So should you.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bib overall wearing crowd???Thanks Reitz for validating the point that I was trying to get across with the "tractor parking in rear" signs in an earlier post...yes the same one that you challenged as untrue.How many "low class" farm kids have the Jackson privates "tolerated" because of their athletic abality?You bowtie wearing elitist egomaniacs bring the bile to my throat by looking down your collective noses at the blue collar foundation of society.You should find a better class of people to converse with,we are obviously beneath you,

Trader, did you go to the game last week? Were you treated well? Was there plenty of seating for you and your fellow fans? Were the concessions up to par and priced reasonably?

In another post, you complained about being mistreating at another school or two in town. I know you and the rest of the fans of your team were treated well at our place. Yet you don't mention that. It seems like it is alright for the anti private crowd to hurl insults at the privates, but when a private gives the business right back to you, you get even more bent out of shape.

You know, I have never complained when I have gone to a hoops game at your place and watched some of your fans hurl insults at our players. That is just part of the deal that comes with playing a game on the road. I am not going to come here on Coach T and whine about it. As far as calling you part of the bib overall wearing crowd, get over it. It's just Coach T smack talk. It's no different than you calling the privates "sweetervesters" or "bow tie elitists".

When the hoop season starts and I come to your place, look me up before the game in the broadcast area. We can have a chat. I will even buy you a pop.

I wish everyone would quit complaining. The board of control is not going change anything, we have 6 classes for 4 more years and everyone going have except it. The reason they kept the 6 classes is because the school administrators want the current system because there Making bigger gate money in the regular season in this system because to the closer rivialry's

. If the TSSAA Board of Controls cares about our kids they should make some immediate changes!!! Please read this article

http://www.knoxnews....urts-athletics/

Stephen Hargis is just mad because is beloved South Pittsburg will be on the road again this year and not play 4 rounds at home like they were in the old system. I bet If South Pittsburg was 10-0 or a #1 seed he does not write this

I wish everyone would quit complaining. The board of control is not going change anything, we have 6 classes for 4 more years and everyone going have except it. The reason they kept the 6 classes is because the school administrators want the current system because there Making bigger gate money in the regular season in this system because to the closer rivialry's

HAHA...who told you that...i'd say that's a crock right there. rolleyes.gif

Trader, did you go to the game last week? Were you treated well? Was there plenty of seating for you and your fellow fans? Were the concessions up to par and priced reasonably?

In another post, you complained about being mistreating at another school or two in town. I know you and the rest of the fans of your team were treated well at our place. Yet you don't mention that. It seems like it is alright for the anti private crowd to hurl insults at the privates, but when a private gives the business right back to you, you get even more bent out of shape.

You know, I have never complained when I have gone to a hoops game at your place and watched some of your fans hurl insults at our players. That is just part of the deal that comes with playing a game on the road. I am not going to come here on Coach T and whine about it. As far as calling you part of the bib overall wearing crowd, get over it. It's just Coach T smack talk. It's no different than you calling the privates "sweetervesters" or "bow tie elitists".

When the hoop season starts and I come to your place, look me up before the game in the broadcast area. We can have a chat. I will even buy you a pop.

Tail Kisser

Ole Butchie, you sure don't mind crowing when you beat a private. Problem is you can dish it out but you can't take it. If you have proof that we are cheating, send it to the TSSAA. Otherwise you need to hush as you are just being a blowhard crybaby cause you got waxed by a private this year. As far as celebrating beating your Rebs this year, it was just a victory. We have moved on. So should you.

+1 Butchie's a little sensitive at times, I find it quite funny. A lot of people are like that though so you just gotta go with it

Hahaha! I spilled coffe on my shirt looking at that

Dad burnit.....You fellers is making fun of OP and that feller has lots more hair than Old Pirate. Ain't rightly sure if some fellers wants to pick on Butchie neither, pert near sure he ain't going to take it too kindly. OP says coacht folkes should get roudy & loud about this playoff mess! Figure them BOC fellers reads coacht like most skillet heads . Edited by OLD PIRATE

Guest Purplepastry

Follow the money. No matter who votes there will be six classes. The TSSAA makes more money, Schools make more money, heck the cheerleaders make more money. When ever there is a question inovolving the government or government affiliated entities go with make, print, borrow, steal, more money.