McMinn Central @ Alcoa

alcoachoochoo

Shame on Alcoa's Coach for the lies he had published and blaming "dirty play" on his teams inability to run all over our team and naming their score. I have no respect for a Coach who doesn't shake hands with the opponent and who puts the blame on someone else. In the end, Alcoa won and that's all they needed to do to advance. There was no need to have such an article published. I personally think the news article should be investigated for slander and the article should be pulled and an official apology issued by the newspaper and Coach Rankin. Just curious...if the Chargers were truly "dirtier than crap"...don't you think their record would have been 10-0 instead of 5-5? I think THAT is the true issue here. He can't cope with the fact that a 5-5 team came up and gave them such a tough game.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame on Alcoa's Coach for the lies he had published and blaming "dirty play" on his teams inability to run all over our team and naming their score. I have no respect for a Coach who doesn't shake hands with the opponent and who puts the blame on someone else. In the end, Alcoa won and that's all they needed to do to advance. There was no need to have such an article published. I personally think the news article should be investigated for slander and the article should be pulled and an official apology issued by the newspaper and Coach Rankin. Just curious...if the Chargers were truly "dirtier than crap"...don't you think their record would have been 10-0 instead of 5-5? I think THAT is the true issue here. He can't cope with the fact that a 5-5 team came up and gave them such a tough game.

SHAME ON YOU IF YOU IF YOU THINK THAT IS HOW YOU PLAY FOOTBALL I KNOW MY LINEMEN IS LAYING IN BED NOW WITH HIS LEG ELEVATED WITH ICE ON HIS KNEE AND SEVERAL OTHERS LIMPED AWAY FROM THE GAME!! SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE LACK OF CLASS ON YOUR OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINES PART TO SIMPLY TRY TO HURT AND MAME BY DIVING TWISTING AND GRABING AT KNEES THE ENTIRE GAME!!! IF THIS IS HOW FOOTBALL IS TAUGHT IN MCMINN IM GLAD MY KID DOESNT LIVE THERE!!!

Hmmm...so a kid purposely gets kicked in the groin while in a defenseless position in front of everyone, gets ejected, and its fair, clean play? Im confused why its slander and Coach Rankin should be ashamed?

The player that got kicked was holding the player who kicked him down by the throat on EVERY play he could. Ask anybody with a video camera and you'll see. Should the Central player have retaliated? No sir. But ask yourself if you would have been able to keep your cool when the same player was choking you down on the ground every chance he could. Seriously, look at the video. I was there watching.

The player that got kicked was holding the player who kicked him down by the throat on EVERY play he could. Ask anybody with a video camera and you'll see. Should the Central player have retaliated? No sir. But ask yourself if you would have been able to keep your cool when the same player was choking you down on the ground every chance he could. Seriously, look at the video. I was there watching.

Seriously just got done watching the film and it looked like a great big pile of pancakes to me, but if the poor little fella felt like he was being choked on EVERYSINGLE PLAY it couldnt have been that he was getting knocked on his back on every single play that made him lose his mind could it? Good excuse to punch someone where the sun dont shine!! Cowardly is what I would call it! THE THING THAT I REFUSE TO LET GO OF WERE THE EFFORTS TO HURT PLAYERS AND NOTHING WAS CALLED, GRABBING AND TWISTING OF KNEES AND ANKLES WAS UNEXCUSABLE!!!! so why dont you watch the film!!! Edited by alcoadaddy

I bet this is how this got started....

Alcoa player: "Coach Rankin, Central isn't playing by the rules"

Rankin: "what do you mean?"

Alcoa player: "They're not laying down and letting us just walk over them"

Rankin: "You mean they're playing dirty?"

Alcoa player: "Yeah, that's it, that is dirty"

Rankin: "Don't worry, I've got a play for that.... Whine on 2, Whine on 2"

Your kid has ice on his knee, after a football game, and other kids were limping off, during a football game.....you might want to consider going with "alcoamommy". I thought Alcoa was "physical"!

Edited by Charlie Murphy

Wow. I started to come to this game last night and get a band burger, but I decided to go elsewhere. Looks like I missed the drama.

The question I have is this, being that cut blocking is legal on the line (chop blocking is not), was Central adding something to the cut blocking that made it dirty?

I had already posted this before I read your last post Alcoa Daddy. So your last post probably answered my questions as to what else went on to make the cut block dirty.

Edited by jake

You would think if there was obvious choking going on, there would have been more ejections! I did however see a player get kicked in the groin and when the ref ejected the player, the central players started jumping up and down clapping thier hands with excitement! That for sure will be on your video!

I bet this is how this got started....

Alcoa player: "Coach Rankin, Central isn't playing by the rules"

Rankin: "what do you mean?"

Alcoa player: "They're not laying down and letting us just walk over them"

Rankin: "You mean they're playing dirty?"

Alcoa player: "Yeah, that's it, that is dirty"

Rankin: "Don't worry, I've got a play for that....

Whine on 2, Whine on 2"

Your kid has ice on his knee, after a football game, and other kids were limping off, during a football game.....you might want to consider

going with "alcoamommy". I thought Alcoa was "physical"!

Charlie Murphy!!!!! :) Pretty good comedian! Hehehehe!

SHAME ON YOU IF YOU IF YOU THINK THAT IS HOW YOU PLAY FOOTBALL I KNOW MY LINEMEN IS LAYING IN BED NOW WITH HIS LEG ELEVATED WITH ICE ON HIS KNEE AND SEVERAL OTHERS LIMPED AWAY FROM THE GAME!! SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE LACK OF CLASS ON YOUR OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINES PART TO SIMPLY TRY TO HURT AND MAME BY DIVING TWISTING AND GRABING AT KNEES THE ENTIRE GAME!!! IF THIS IS HOW FOOTBALL IS TAUGHT IN MCMINN IM GLAD MY KID DOESNT LIVE THERE!!!

The good news is the Alcoa Walgreens is having a sale on kleenex and kotex today