McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

Yeah, I found out today that Jay went to South Side. Hope he does well there. I certainly hope this brings a new look to the Reb offense though. It's in bad need of it. It's been kinda tough trying to pound the rock up the middle the last couple of seasons. The passing game has been there but the accuracy has not. Hoping it all comes together this fall.

as long as you keep that big inflatable helmet.....the curse of the hog farm continues.....

We know everyone has a touch of envy over the Rebel helmet!!! But, hogheaven, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the curse of the hog farm as you call it. We don't take it on the road for starters. I mean, can you imagine us bringing an inflatable that big home from Dresden filled with the smell from that farm!!!!???? The next time we sat it up here it would run everyone out ot the stands!!! Researchers have found that "second-hand pig poop stink" is up to 3 times worse than the on site product.

On a more pertinent deal, thanks in advance for the new visitors parking lot on our side!!!

Edited by duckman38201

That's fine. Just don't get no burn marks on mine and Butchie's ride!!! If we can't park over there we gonna take our helmets and go home!!!! :popcorneater: that is one thing Dresden needs to do add visitor parking to the visitor side. It's been talked about at the QB club meetings.

ysoangry, I was told the visitors parking lot was a done deal and under construction. If that's not the case, I'll turn on my radio I guess. Same with Humboldt prolly. This season I"ll likely be going to the Gleason games most ot the time but will be back with the Rebs soon enough. But, the days of long hikes to our stands is over for me. I even wish we had a more central gate behind our home stands for that matter.