McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

Duck? A Man Of Your History And Stature, Needs To Be Cautious,Of Revealing Lost Loves And One Night Stands. I Was Once Speaking To A Fellow Over On Cox Lane...Seems To Me..."She Left The One, She Left Me For!"...Ya Never Too Far Away From Ya History...

Trader?...How's The Scott's Hill Republic These Days?...I Hear Ya Cheerleaders Are A Wearing Kilts In Favor Of Ya Name Sake...LOL

Believe me, I know that all too well!!!!! But that particular one I'm not worried about coming back as trouible.

Speakin' of Scots, I am one and went and priced a Kilt last fall!!!!!! It their cheerleaders was wearin' 'em the school budget is pretty much spent!!! The decent ones in family/clan tartan are $500 and up!!!! I 'bout choked!!!!!

Duck, I Aint Heered Nuttin...But That Boy's Family Has Been Hollerin That Mess Since Last Year...Heck Leave, Play, Do Something...I'm Bought Tired Of Frettin With It...Hey?...We Need Uh Go To Huntingdon And Get One Them Big Burgers From Casey's...Maybe Get Ole Trader Come Sit A Spell And Sip A Lil Suds...And Bring Ya Body Guard For Protection,..Trader...Anybody That Is So Barrel Chested That You Can Tote A Six Pack On It...Oughta Be A Hoot Wif A Few Drinks In Him!..LOL...Trader?...You In?

Keep me informed on how that trip comes together. Not sure I want to take on one of them burgers nowdays but........................! Been tryin' to put together a Predators game trip for March 23 but that ain't coming together so guess I'll watch it on TV?!

Believe me, I know that all too well!!!!! But that particular one I'm not worried about coming back as trouible.

Speakin' of Scots, I am one and went and priced a Kilt last fall!!!!!! It their cheerleaders was wearin' 'em the school budget is pretty much spent!!! The decent ones in family/clan tartan are $500 and up!!!! I 'bout choked!!!!!

Oh Snap?...I Just Got A Visual Of Ole Duck Wearing A Kilt!..lol...Oh God?...lol

Considerin' the $$$ of such I don't reckon you'll have to worry about ever seeing that!!!!!! I have a friend who is also Scot and he has full highland Scot dress to wear to the festivals and it cost him $1200. It chokes me up to buy a couple of pairs of work jeans!!!!! All that stuff is on a wish list that I can't find anymore.

So when do the rebels hit the field for spring ball?

I'm hearing the lions start in may. Haven't heard who we scrimmage for sure yet.

Since TSSAA decides when that happens I reckon we'll all be doing the Spring thing abouit the same time. naturally here football is a year 'round thing in some way or another so.......

Duck?...have You Consulted Your Movie Crew And Decided When We Meeting Up With Trader?...He's Ready...

Since TSSAA decides when that happens I reckon we'll all be doing the Spring thing abouit the same time. naturally here football is a year 'round thing in some way or another so.......

Heard on coaches corner this morning that any team can conduct spring practice anytime after Christmas. Westview scrimmaged today but their AD said they will probably move it later in the year next year because of the weather. Most schools choose to wait until April or May.

Wow, now that's "random" for the TSSAA!!!! That would create a ton of scrimmage issues it seems to me. Oh well, they try I guess.