McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

Looks like my swamp luck is pretty well not happening this season!! Hope the Rebs fare better or it's gonna be a bummer on that count too. I know ya'll will play Gleason up here next season I guess so stay in touch and we'll hang out at that one. At least get something to eat before hand if nothiong else. I don't think they have a Marshal JB Dillon at Gleason but most likely don't need one anyway......LOL Here's to dry, warm feet and such next weekend!!! If a duck gets near me it's gonna die!!! I'm really mad at 'em now!!!

Lets see...eatin,lyin 'bout huntin,watchin football...your on!!!

I can handle it!!!! I know Butchie has appearances scheduled all over TN during football season but maybe he can interrupt his busy social schedule to come along too????? Heck, I don't even have to lie 'bout huntin'!! My truth is amusing enough!!!! LOL

Just wouldn't seem right without Butchie there,you two go togther like Abbott and Costello,Fred and Ginger,George and Gracie,Laurel and...well,you get the picture,I'd better stop before someone figures out how old I really am.Figured out how to solve your huntin' problem though...get Butchie some waders and a saddle! Seriously though...It was great to meet you two earlier,I inherited my granddads love for good conversation,especially with good folks who think like I do (as you could tell),and I look forward to some more "war stories" next season...be hard to top the "Gay Hawk" though...happy trails!!! Oh...tell that big 'ole grandson of yours to ease up just a lil'bit on us...if he keeps growin' he just might hurt somebody by accident!!!

Just wouldn't seem right without Butchie there,you two go togther like Abbott and Costello,Fred and Ginger,George and Gracie,Laurel and...well,you get the picture,I'd better stop before someone figures out how old I really am.Figured out how to solve your huntin' problem though...get Butchie some waders and a saddle! Seriously though...It was great to meet you two earlier,I inherited my granddads love for good conversation,especially with good folks who think like I do (as you could tell),and I look forward to some more "war stories" next season...be hard to top the "Gay Hawk" though...happy trails!!! Oh...tell that big 'ole grandson of yours to ease up just a lil'bit on us...if he keeps growin' he just might hurt somebody by accident!!!

Oh God?...Not The gay hawk Story Again...lol

Well, I'm thinkin' it was one of the best stories that was true to ever grace the pages of CoachT. That was a night to remember!!! Me, Butchie and JJ was the first three "normal" fans to get there and penny loafer ran all the way across the field just to hang out with us. I might add that it was he who noticed where we were parked????????

I have to say that there are few happenings in ones life that the accounts reach monumental status but that night was definitely one for us!!! I have one other sports related story from when a buddy and I went to a Nashville Predators game that wouild rival it for top billing though. Butchie would have fit right in on that one too!!!!

The bottom line.......................if you can't have fun with sports you shouldn't even go to watch. Sure there are bad times and disappointments. But if you look at the season as a whole and are going with the right people to watch, it can be a world of fun. Heck, I hate losing as much as anybody I know does but, it's not the end of the world. On the other hand, an electrical short in a hot tub..................................................!!!! (threw that in for you Butchie)

We always look for the "Silver Lining" and usually find it.

tradertwo, my grandson got his bum shoulder operated on a week ago and he's tellin' me he's taking no prisoners next season!!!!! It's kind of held him back some for two seasons but that's all taken care of now.

Edited by duckman38201

Duck I Have Been Around The World With The U.S. Military...And Have Been In Many A Scrapes In Lots Of Countries...49 To Be Exact....And For Someone From A Small Town Like Mckenzie, I'd Say That Was Something....But I Have Never Had As Much Fun And Slap Hazard Incidents As I Have In Traveling Around West Tennessee With You...You Ole Coon Dog!...When Someone Says Friend..Dang If You Don't Fit The Description...It Has Been My Distinct Pleasure.

But It Was Ole Penny Loafer Who Had Done Checked Things Out And Was So happy To Report Our Parking Preference...I Still Think i Saw A Pink Coaster Napkin Hanging Out His Pocket! Ya Dang Hoser!

Duck I Have Been Around The World With The U.S. Military...And Have Been In Many A Scrapes In Lots Of Countries...49 To Be Exact....And For Someone From A Small Town Like Mckenzie, I'd Say That Was Something....But I Have Never Had As Much Fun And Slap Hazard Incidents As I Have In Traveling Around West Tennessee With You...You Ole Coon Dog!...When Someone Says Friend..Dang If You Don't Fit The Description...It Has Been My Distinct Pleasure.

But It Was Ole Penny Loafer Who Had Done Checked Things Out And Was So happy To Report Our Parking Preference...I Still Think i Saw A Pink Coaster Napkin Hanging Out His Pocket! Ya Dang Hoser!

And all this time I was thinkin' the pleasure was mine and everyone else just tolerated me!!! Coon dog huh! Well one of my old time friends nicknamed me "Charlie Redbone" and my kids took it up so I guess I fit that too!!!! I guess it's 'cause my hair used to be dark red!! But being likened to a Redbone hound ain't all bad I don't guess.

For me the dead giveaway on penny loafer was that plastic swizzle stick behind his ear with that little hawk on the end of it!!!!! I'm glad we got gone quick after the game. No tellin' what............ well nothing prolly happened but????????

And all this time I was thinkin' the pleasure was mine and everyone else just tolerated me!!! Coon dog huh! Well one of my old time friends nicknamed me "Charlie Redbone" and my kids took it up so I guess I fit that too!!!! I guess it's 'cause my hair used to be dark red!! But being likened to a Redbone hound ain't all bad I don't guess.

For me the dead giveaway on penny loafer was that plastic swizzle stick behind his ear with that little hawk on the end of it!!!!! I'm glad we got gone quick after the game. No tellin' what............ well nothing prolly happened but????????

We We're Definately Happy To Vacate The Premises With Our Morals Intact!...Oy Yeah, Thanks For Watching Our Vehicle, Dudes!