McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

For a couple of reasons one or two of which haven't been mentioned, I doubt he's leaving either. One can hear anything and the talk was heard 2-3 weeks ago. Don't see it happening. Jeez Butchie, ain't much industry left here to leave anymore. I thought we had an industrial board??? McKenzie can't be that uninviting to industry and there are plenty of folks in the area needing work so..........! I guess I'm thankful I'm old enough to retire even though it would be early retirement. I'm hoping we hang on untill I can get full retirement and that will be 3 more years though. Who knows??????

Duck...The Industrial Board Was The First One To Leave!...Then They Started Pullin Companies To Where They Went!....It's The Last One Out Of Town Please Turn Off The Lights, I Tell ya. Edited by Butchie

LOL, I know who to pay attention to usually on here. I can't say that Chris Donald is the best example to use. He's a fine young man and a good ball player but it seems that Saturdays weren't his forte'. It's all good though. Speaking from what I know, it's a large part Fulmer's fault when Chris was still in HS. Also, getting injured often changes ones thinking about sports,

:roflol:

Duck...The Industrial Board Was The First One To Leave!...Then They Started Pullin Companies To Where They Went!....It's The Last One Out Of Town Please Turn Off The Lights, I Tell ya.

I hate to hear that. McKenzie is a great place.

Duck...The Industrial Board Was The First One To Leave!...Then They Started Pullin Companies To Where They Went!....It's The Last One Out Of Town Please Turn Off The Lights, I Tell ya.

So where'd they go? I know/knew the head of the board and didn't know they had moved. Then again that wouldn't be a big surprise either.

:roflol:

A lot of the Hoserdon "faithful" got down on Chris when his time at UT went south on him. As a friend of the family and Chris, I know more about all that than most. It's a bad testimony to big time football to hear the whole story. He played very well at UT Chattanooga for one season and was injured basically ending that chapter but he still went back to get an education. When Chris played at Huntingdon he was ya'll's Alpha and Omega!!!! But when his bid for playing big time on Saturday didn't play out many turned on him like a pack of wolves. I suppose you can figure out how I feel about that!!!!!!

I Hate Huntingdon like 40 Miles Of Bad Road....Like 104 From Lexington To Milan...But Athlete's No Matter Where They Are From Will Get Credit From Me...I Personally Know Chris And His Dad...And I'm Proud of Him..Whether Huntingdon Is Or Not...

What Butchie said!!!!! I work with Chris's Dad and have known Chris for several years. I have nothing bad to say on the subject. Just becoause he's one of the best Huntingdon ever fielded doesn't automatically make him a D1 All American. Jeez get over it!!! It's a sad statement to say the only support for one of Huntingdon's finest players can only get a shout out from "across the creek"! And he even helped ya'll win your Siver Ball in 2A.

Edited by duckman38201