McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

Bigster, I got to agree. We've played ya'll in several close ones for sure and some blow outs and it's all been good.

As for rb42 I'm not sure what to say except that Mustangs graduate and a lot of Rebels just got more seasoned. It may not work out the way you figure. Or it may. Nobody really knows for now. The Rebels just might send ya'll back into the crying slobbers for a few more years. The Mustangs haven't earned back the "10 feet tall and bullet proof" status just yet.

• Upvote 1

Bigster, I got to agree. We've played ya'll in several close ones for sure and some blow outs and it's all been good.

As for rb42 I'm not sure what to say except that Mustangs graduate and a lot of Rebels just got more seasoned. It may not work out the way you figure. Or it may. Nobody really knows for now. The Rebels just might send ya'll back into the crying slobbers for a few more years. The Mustangs haven't earned back the "10 feet tall and bullet proof" status just yet.

This Is The Same Cat That Said Chris Donald Had No Heart And Was Over Rated...Pay Him No Mind Duck...

This Is The Same Cat That Said Chris Donald Had No Heart And Was Over Rated...Pay Him No Mind Duck...

LOL, I know who to pay attention to usually on here. I can't say that Chris Donald is the best example to use. He's a fine young man and a good ball player but it seems that Saturdays weren't his forte'. It's all good though. Speaking from what I know, it's a large part Fulmer's fault when Chris was still in HS. Also, getting injured often changes ones thinking about sports,

Edited by duckman38201
  • Upvote 1

He'd Have To Be Out Of His Mind.....Besides He Has A House He Hasn't Been Able To Sell...And Industry Is Leaving As Quick As Traffic On 79...LOL..He Aint Leaving...

For a couple of reasons one or two of which haven't been mentioned, I doubt he's leaving either. One can hear anything and the talk was heard 2-3 weeks ago. Don't see it happening. Jeez Butchie, ain't much industry left here to leave anymore. I thought we had an industrial board??? McKenzie can't be that uninviting to industry and there are plenty of folks in the area needing work so..........! I guess I'm thankful I'm old enough to retire even though it would be early retirement. I'm hoping we hang on untill I can get full retirement and that will be 3 more years though. Who knows??????