McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

Derick Carr Is A Great Athelete, Even In Basketball...If We Hadn't Sucked So Bad In Basketball maybe He'd Had Gotten More Looks At the Rim....lol... I Have Enjoyed Watching Him Grow Up...Football, Baseball, And Basketball...And He Is The Man At UT Martin...Hope His Road Hasn't Ended And Hope To See See Him On Sunday Somewhere!

Edited by Butchie

Life's too short not to try and look to the positive side of everything Duck...if I can't find something good about 'near anything,I generally dont mess with it at all.Some of the teams I'm proudest of didn't have that great of a year in everybody else's eyes,but they did all that they were "supposed to" and then some...and just maybe one of these years everything falls our way.For the career...don't you just hate it when you've got everything all figured out just like you want it,and something you can't control comes along and messes up your little slice of heaven?Hef didn't start at the playboy mansion..it's all about where you finish.HEY...maybe I can help you out with it.Long story short(rest later),I had an exchange student 'bout eight or nine years ago...turns out she's in the buisness(10%'s fair,ain't it?)!!! I'm faithful to the orange,but I'm not one of them Vandy haters...heck I think Franklin is great!If he sticks around I think the 'Dores will be pushin' ten win's shortly,he's gettin' much better talent already,and he has won with the two and three star players.

Well, they won 9 games in 2012 so there gettin' close to that 10 win season. Franklin has signed a long term contract with the 'Dores so he plans to be there a while and they signed some very good 4 and 3 star prospects yesterday. They did lose one 5 star running back that will hurt but overall good recruits. UT did pretty decent too. Who knows how it will all turn out??

As for Ol' Butchie, he's more fun than a backyard full of women mud wrestlers in a rain storm to hang out with. I said that to make him feel good 'cause he knows I don't mean THAT one!!!!! But he's way up there to run with for sure!!! LOL Matter of fact, I got an encounter story with a girl mud wrestler at a match one night!!!! It was my birthday present from a Buddy that he set up at a match one night. Man, I was a mess and loved every second ot it!!!

Derick Carr Is A Great Athelete, Even In Basketball...If We Hadn't Sucked So Bad In Basketball maybe He'd Had Gotten More Looks At the Rim....lol... I Have Enjoyed Watching Him Grow Up...Football, Baseball, And Basketball...And He Is The Man At UT Martin...Hope His Road Hasn't Ended And Hope To See See Him On Sunday Somewhere!

Butchie, I'm told Carr has a tryout with a CFL team (Toronto Argonauts I think) coming up soon. I'm pretty comfortable with my source too since he's pretty tight with Derek's dad. It would be great if it works out for him. He's a good kid and has worked hard for a shot at it if he really want's to go that route. Actually the CFL might be a great fit for him. He's not all that big for a Pro QB and sports those knee braces so......................? I recall several years back when Toronto's QB was a feller by the name of Warren Moon and he was kinda a little feller too. And before he finished his career he even opened some eyes in the NFL. They don't show the CFL games on TV here much anymore. I liked watching them....Pretty wild game with them!!

Looks like Spivey is gonna be official to McKenzie as d-coordinator. Interesting to see how he and Comer work together. They have very different personalities and approaches to things.

You are so very right in that Spivey and Comer have different approaches to the game it seems. Personality contrasts have been present at MHS for quite a few seasons and most of that time it worked out just fine so.we'll see how this goes.

Well, they won 9 games in 2012 so there gettin' close to that 10 win season. Franklin has signed a long term contract with the 'Dores so he plans to be there a while and they signed some very good 4 and 3 star prospects yesterday. They did lose one 5 star running back that will hurt but overall good recruits. UT did pretty decent too. Who knows how it will all turn out??

As for Ol' Butchie, he's more fun than a backyard full of women mud wrestlers in a rain storm to hang out with. I said that to make him feel good 'cause he knows I don't mean THAT one!!!!! But he's way up there to run with for sure!!! LOL Matter of fact, I got an encounter story with a girl mud wrestler at a match one night!!!! It was my birthday present from a Buddy that he set up at a match one night. Man, I was a mess and loved every second ot it!!!

Brings to mind a John Candy scene from "Stripes"!When I come to Gleason I'm definatly bringing a notepad...the screenplay ain't gonna write its'self!!! Can't wait to hear the whole story behind that one...another story or two and I'm callin' the Farrelly brothers,10% of this action and I might get to retire after all!!!

Ole Duck Is Like A Struttin Buck Around The Females...He Uses Football Games To Check Out The Players Mothers....Married Or Not...He's An Equal Oppourtunity Type...Like He Said...LOL..But He Does Know How To Read A Defense...And The Single Wang Is His Favorite!

Yeah,I could tell his intrest level went up at Scotts Hill when sombody's backfield went in motion,especially the tight end's....LMAO...you guys kill me!!!

The one thing ya'll missed is that tha' duck can multi-task!!!!! And Butchie, don't get my rambling out of context!!!!!

Yeah, I'm all about mothers. They get their own day deservedly and I made a few of 'em too. There was NO defense involved!!! I read 'em pretty well and it was ON!!! tradertwo, bring your notepad, recorder, whatever but nothing goes out from here without tha' duck gettin' his due in the process!!!! LOL