McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

Who would buy it??? It's pretty team specific!!! LOL Really don't guess that's the problem. It's kinda like running off the hot rods revving up at JoByrns. It's all about the players. Either they got it or they don't. Last season they didn't. The game lasts 4 quarters Rebels. Sell out for all 4 or get out of the way of the ones that will.

Now back to the eatin' meetin' (with some tippin') for you, tradertwo and me!!! ?????? I'm waitin' on hold here.

Can't Pin Him Down...May Have To Be One Short...I Can Drink And Eat Most Anytime Round Dark...I Don't Need An Invitation To Eat!...LOL. How Many Beers Ya Reckon We Could Drink Before That Side Of Beef Gets Done?

Can't Pin Him Down...May Have To Be One Short...I Can Drink And Eat Most Anytime Round Dark...I Don't Need An Invitation To Eat!...LOL. How Many Beers Ya Reckon We Could Drink Before That Side Of Beef Gets Done?

Well, I don't know really?? I ain't gonna try on one of them monsters again but I'll eat some of that bologna in foil on the grill or something!!!??? Or maybe a baby burger if they got one?! I'll figure that part out on the scene. Surely Tradertwo ain't worried about goin' in there with two Rebel fans!!! We done it before with no drama.

Well, I don't know really?? I ain't gonna try on one of them monsters again but I'll eat some of that bologna in foil on the grill or something!!!??? Or maybe a baby burger if they got one?! I'll figure that part out on the scene. Surely Tradertwo ain't worried about goin' in there with two Rebel fans!!! We done it before with no drama.

From The Looks Of The Clientele In That Place ...We Definately Class It Up Just By Being In There!...lol..The Usual Crowd Around There Don't Look concerned With Football, Rebels And Hoserdon!

I wouldn't worry much 'bout goin' anywhere with you and Butchie,anybody who'd tackle y'all probably would have to be just about ready to hit the floor without any assistance...pretty sure I've been to rougher places with a lot less backup anyhow! Gimmie' a time and I'll try and be there,I don't get to Huntingdon much outside huntin' season and that's over(thank god).

From The Looks Of The Clientele In That Place ...We Definately Class It Up Just By Being In There!...lol..The Usual Crowd Around There Don't Look concerned With Football, Rebels And Hoserdon!

Ya' got a point there butchie!!! LOL Trader, let us know when you can come up and we'll do it then. Tradertwo, I used to be good backup but nowdays I'm just "backed up" if ya' get my drift!!! Gotta crash. Talk to you fellers tomorrow!

Anytime Is Good For Me....I'm Gettin Thirty Just Thinking Of It...lol I'll Ring That Place Up And Check The Hours Of Operation And Report Later Today...Of Trader?...Is They Any Good Honky Tonks Near you....Now I Aint A Looking For A Butt Whippin...But I Could Entertain The Observation Of One..lol

Edited by Butchie