McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

Hey now, I did see a few plays in the game!!!! Saw a few tight ends too! And 'ol Buford.T. Watchyo'self!!!!! Ya'll take him on road games??? He'd love Gleason!!!

McKlerking enjoys himself wherever he's at...he's our SRO, a good dude, and a minister too,and we're lucky to have him looking out for us...if he ever has to "ask" someone to leave,he does it quietly and politely...and they have always complied in the same mannor(imagine that!).I might just bring him as a guest...y'all got enough groceries in Tatertown(remember...he's a preacher!)?

McKlerking enjoys himself wherever he's at...he's our SRO, a good dude, and a minister too,and we're lucky to have him looking out for us...if he ever has to "ask" someone to leave,he does it quietly and politely...and they have always complied in the same mannor(imagine that!).I might just bring him as a guest...y'all got enough groceries in Tatertown(remember...he's a preacher!)?

Yeah, sure we can cover that 'less he gets around the fried chicken!! Hey if he could put up with all of us he has to be a pretty level feller!!! Hey, we got some McClerken's around here....mainly in Huntingdon of course. Reckon he's kin to any of them?

Hey, a preacher with a uniform and "tote permit" might be a good thing.............LOL!

He seemed like a mighty good feller!!!

Yeah, sure we can cover that 'less he gets around the fried chicken!! Hey if he could put up with all of us he has to be a pretty level feller!!! Hey, we got some McClerken's around here....mainly in Huntingdon of course. Reckon he's kin to any of them?

Hey, a preacher with a uniform and "tote permit" might be a good thing.............LOL!

He seemed like a mighty good feller!!!

Probably is kin to 'em,ours is from Parkers Crossroads...and yeah it's definatly a good thing!

Being from the Crossroads he's got a real good chance of being kin. I"d bet he knows of 'em anyway at least.! Now the ones in Huntingdon ain't exactly of the preacherly type but I worked with one for a while and he was a pretty good dude anyway. His name was Alvin. Ain't no tellin' what he got into on his own time but he was good around work.

LOL, just being FROM Parker's Crossroads is a feat in itself. That'd make a preacher out of ya'!!!! But I always have a good time going down there for stuff going on. So.................?? Maybe we'll play it safe and eat BBQ here in McKenzie before going on to Gleason.

Being from the Crossroads he's got a real good chance of being kin. I"d bet he knows of 'em anyway at least.! Now the ones in Huntingdon ain't exactly of the preacherly type but I worked with one for a while and he was a pretty good dude anyway. His name was Alvin. Ain't no tellin' what he got into on his own time but he was good around work.

LOL, just being FROM Parker's Crossroads is a feat in itself. That'd make a preacher out of ya'!!!! But I always have a good time going down there for stuff going on. So.................?? Maybe we'll play it safe and eat BBQ here in McKenzie before going on to Gleason.

Sounds good to me!I've had my share of McKenzie BBQ back in the day(is 'ole Mayo still kickin'...man his sauce was HOT!)?By the way...I just got back from watchin' my Lady Lions eliminate Booker T's girls...it was dark and I couldn't see well enough to tell for sure from across the street...was that a statue of you and Butchie???

Some of McKenzie's finest BBQ cooks are no longer doing their thing including Mayo, Woods and Bob's!!! But we still got one place that's pretty decent in spite of all of that!!!! Big Daddy's is plenty good enough to stop you from worrying about them others. I think we can get by just fine in that department.

Don't reckon Booker T would be paying homage to me and Butchie since we only was at their football field behind the school on a different street against another team. That's the way they roll in Memphis you know. Now back behind the school on Danny Thomas there might be some kind of memorial of our troops that night. The three of us stood strong and preserved all our honor and body parts in the face of adversity!!!! But that really had nothing to do with Booker T. ! Just mainly that freakin' bird bar across the street. I won't swear they didn't put up a statue though???

Congrats on the W!!!!!!

True, the BBQ place was just barely on the Htown side of the creek but he lived on our side of the creek so we get to claim him and most of his family lived in McKenzie too. If he had put it on our side of the creek it likely wouldn't have turned into a submarine every big rain we got too. At least all around here will agree that the chosen location left a lot to be desired in the long run. He sure did cook some fine pig though!!!