Round 2; Oak Ridge @ Maryville

tnchad1980

That was definitely one Hard hitting tough Game . Oak Ridge brought it all to the table , no doubt . I hope #24 & #10 are ok . This was a great game for Maryville to have , a team needs to face adversity and overcome it if they're going to be Champions . Sweet , Bounder , ORkat , Bladerunner , 3wiggle and all you other Oak Ridge guys , you have nothing to be ashamed of , your team played hard and Tough .

Rebels , I'm proud as H-E-double L of you guys , when things got tough you guys just buckled down and wouldn't be denied . Anyone else see the Block that Prevo made on the Drive after we were tied up ?? Nick wasn't perfect , but he sure did come through when we needed him most . I thought for the most part our Defense played really well , the long drive that took up most of the 3rd qtr was pretty impressive by Oak Ridge , but other than that the D got the stops when they needed to . Having Shuler back there in the secondary was huge with him preventing the Home run big plays . I think we will really need him even more on Defense from here on out . Great win Rebels , let's try to step it up even more next week for those Indians .

Our Crowd was pretty good and loud tonight , hope to see an even bigger and louder crowd next week . I thought it was pretty cool before the game when a bunch of Maryville students had a convoy of trucks with the flags a flying and the kids in the back of the trucks screaming GO REBELS !! Even fired this old man up !! lol