DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

Manning from Smith County was stronger, faster,and jumped higher and farther than any of them. The only thing he did not have an advantage on were the cone drills. Outlifted Linder from LA. To think he still has another year of eligibility. That boy is already a man. What schools are looking at him? Brock showed the most agility in those cone drills but his passes were wobbly. Guess that is why his first option is to run. He still got them to the receiver on time they were just not very pretty. Molander has alot of power and heart in that frame. Hope all these young men get to play at the next level.

Yeah he is very impressive. I'm shocked he didn't have a better season than he did.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my prediction is they will all play at the next level. and it's pretty shocking actually the schools that are looking at Manning. Vandy strong, and then mid level interest from schools such as oregon, alabama, ohio state. And then promises out the butt from about every in state school including UT. Theirs actually speculation that he may not be a running back at the next level, but i believe when colleges started bringing that up to manning is right anout the same time Smith County refused to play him on defense, so i believe manning and the staff was sending a message to the scouts. That being that he is strictly a running back. reportedly vandy liked him for a strong safety position. All speculation though

I like him for strong safety. Heck, with that type of athleticism if he focused on it the sky is the limit. I think we should all petition now to have him play strictly strong safety beginning next year. No more RB or returns. It made me nervous every time we kicked off to him. Some of our fans were shouting kick it out of bounds just to keep him out of open field.

Not positive but I believe he's been plagued by injuries for the majority of the season. Statistically his sophomore season was better then this season wasn't it? Another reason for less impressive stats could be the fact that they weren't as dominate on the offensive line this year, and had no passing game at all. So defenses keyed on Manning.

Just watched Brocks video and I was very impressed by everything but the bench press and throwing. No college is going to want a QB that can only bench that amount of weight twice and every throw he made was very wobbly. Very athletic young man not going to argue with that. Will had a great video and benched press the same amount of weight 15 times to Brock's 2 and Will ran a 4.69 40y and Brock's was 4.81 but Wills size is what hurts him the most