Sevier County at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

I hate to even ask a question pertaining to the original topic, but im gonna attempt it anyway. The McCarter kid is an awesome athlete, is he being looked at by anyone? Excuse me if I missed it somewhere inbetween all the free speach going on.( this was intended for a Sevier Co fan...sorry)

Edited by SPEAR24

And the WIld Rumpus continues....I love watching the "Wild Things" play. Roll Tribe and For Green Devil Army..Best of luck to the Green Devils.

I'm a whole lot more comfortable with DB's chances in the 2ed round then I've been in a long time {not looking past SC,just feeling very confident in what this DB team can do}.The Devils are playing possibly one of the best 4A teams in the state this week,and you never feel comfortable until you have beat those kinds of teams.

I think Foreman has overshadowed Swafford ever since the last meeting with SC. All of us that have watched Devaun for awhile know what he can do. Would like to see Him go to an SEC school. Ever since going to QB, Malik has been stellar and has drawn more and more attention. Congrats to him and a great future at Vandy. Anyone know if Sensabaugh has any offers? Man he looks fast for his size.