Sevier County at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

1 Ensworth (Nashville) 65.2 10-0 -- 2 Dobyns-Bennett (Kingsport) 62.5 11-0 +1 3 Siegel (Murfreesboro) 59 11-0 +1 4 Maryville 57.9 11-0 -2 5 Brentwood Academy (Brentwood) 52.9 8-2 -- 6 Brentwood 50.5 10-1 +8 7 Memphis University (Memphis) 50.3 8-2 -1 8 Whitehaven (Memphis) 49 11-0 -- 9 Sevier County (Sevierville) 47.4 10-1 +2 10 Beech (Hendersonville) 47.4 11-0 -3 11 Montgomery Bell Academy (Nashville) 47.3 8-3 -2

Well right here it doesn't look like the Tribe is being disrespected too much ....Maybe if Maryville wins a few more State Championships we can even be ahead of you guys ..... maybe icon_mrgreen.gif

... we don't care about this kind of respect anyway , I'll take that respect earned on the field any day over some Sportswriter who has probably never even been to Tennessee

This is from Maxipad prepola btw

I can see you are confused there pepvol (good name by the way)....they was talking about this year

Roll Tribe Roll

I've been waiting for this game for a long time.It's hard to find a DB fan that doesn't have a little more confidence for this second round game then in the last ,what eight years or so.SC has playmakers,but I'm thinking this team is not ready to put on those high dollar gym shoes yet.Almost down to 22 hours and counting.Roll Tribe

Edited by BatmanDB

I've been waiting for this game for a long time.It's hard to find a DB fan that doesn't have a little more confidence for this second round game then in the last ,what eight years or so.SC has playmakers,but I'm thinking this team is not ready to put on those high dollar gym shoes yetAalmost down to 22 hours and counting.Roll Tribe

Heck yeah Batman...DB avenged the 2010 2nd round loss to Bearden (Devrin Young) and now lets settle it with Sevier County for last years 2nd round shocker....great for a half...

Roll Tribe Roll

Nobody in 6A should be ranked ahead of Maryville until they have taken the field and beatdown the Rebs on the field and the score board.

So reguardless of what you lose every year you feel like you should be ranked #1 ? I don't agree with that. Other schools can and might beat you. Just because of your history doesn't make you preseason amd wire to wire #1 until you get beat. If your team has the same mindset as you do, then your setting yourself up for disappointment. Just saying. ROLL TRIBE