Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been busy today...........I am at work now so I'm not doing anything......lol

TTP explain to us what happened to the warriors last time they played FC. Those private schoolers ear holed poor lil MC all night. This yrs Srs were sophomores then. Hope y'all improved A LOT since then or you will lose next Friday to TC cause even though they're down they ain't as bad as MC was then. Edited by Volzchamps

Sad thing is that sp's worst team in years is still top 5 or 6 in 1 and 2 A. I guess you know tc's harper is better and yours too huh? You're an idiot, go back to private world and play with yourself. I'm not sure that Marion will make it past trousedale the way our defense has played, but if we do I'm sure I will be amazed to see the wonder that is fcs...........

If you make it by TC, you shouldn't be to amazed to see the wonder that is FC ..... You saw it up close & personal 2 yrs ago.

TTP explain to us what happened to the warriors last time they played FC. Those private schoolers ear holed poor lil MC all night. This yrs Srs were sophomores then. Hope y'all improved A LOT since then or you will lose next Friday to TC cause even though they're down they ain't as bad as MC was then.

I have a short memory so I don't remember two years ago.........lol........I have said in earlier threads that the fc\mc game will be lopsided..........I don't. Have blinders on, I know what's coming in two weeks if we make it that far. Have said it all year, mc is not there yet. Hard to be with a young team