Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recon you fellers has got used to other names from the looks of this thread. Folkes calling you fellers Jasper & Jasper fans calling you Mary Ann.........anyhow Old Pirate looked up some stats of that Zeman youngun from his trip to the speedway. He had something close to 135 yds total on 15 attempts with a 68 yard run on a very suspect Pirate D. The Warriors ain't a one horse team thou. Old Pirate knows all too well bout the Yellow Jackets but this TC ain't up to their standards, so OP says the Warriors send the Jackets to the hardwood next week.

Hey old man, you hanging around Marion's thread so that you will have somewhere to post next week after your mighty Pirates are on the hardwood.

Coach McCurry has done a great job with this team this year. Look forward to the game Friday night. Should be a great atmosphere. When was the last time Maron hosted a playoff Game?

Not sure exactly, but I know since 95 there have been at least two.........houston co, and goodpasture. And both of those ended in the warriors getting hammered, let's hope this one turns out better. There may have been more than that but I'm pretty sure we haven't won a home playoff game since 95. Seems like we did go to whinemoreland and beat them once or twice. We may have hosted york one year also, I think we hammered them up there and maybe squeaked by them at hom in rd one.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails