Round 2: Riverdale @ McMinn County

blitzinbuc

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This years RHS team has been desimated by injury.

McMinn might be able to coast through this game.

Every team has injuries at this time of year. McMinn even had a starter ejected last night, so he'll miss the game next week.

BTW, I've never seen a Riverdale team that was bad....and with their 31-0 victory last night, I'm sure this edition can play great.

Every team has injuries at this time of year. McMinn even had a starter ejected last night, so he'll miss the game next week.

BTW, I've never seen a Riverdale team that was bad....and with their 31-0 victory last night, I'm sure this edition can play great.

Is it just me, or does Mcminn get a player ejected almost every other week? lol

SS it's not just you, Remember our last trip to McMinn Co.? Cheap shot after cheap shot all the way to the last play. I hope the Riverdale coaches prepare their players for this and come out on top. Nothing but props for Riverdale.

SS it's not just you, Remember our last trip to McMinn Co.? Cheap shot after cheap shot all the way to the last play. I hope the Riverdale coaches prepare their players for this and come out on top. Nothing but props for Riverdale.

I would say that McMinn's players take it right to the edge every play and if you do that you will step over the line enough to get in trouble. The flags on McMinn against Bradley were pretty much deserved, as were the ones thrown on Bradley when the players got to the point they had had taken it enough.

Remember tho, this was the 90th game in a rivalry that goes back to 1916. Before Cleveland came along it was the biggest for the two schools. Now it's backed down just a bit, on the Bradley side maybe, but still pretty heated.

Oak Ridge was the beneficiary last year when the QB was ejected in the Bradley game (not only did he jump the Bradley player he connected with the Referee too) after he took offense at a hard hit on a fumble play.

Riverdale had better be ready for not only a tough hard nosed football team, but also a very good one as well. The tandum of Wells and Sanders is really good, and the lines are strong. And the QB can get the job done.

I would say that McMinn's players take it right to the edge every play and if you do that you will step over the line enough to get in trouble. The flags on McMinn against Bradley were pretty much deserved, as were the ones thrown on Bradley when the players got to the point they had had taken it enough.

Remember tho, this was the 90th game in a rivalry that goes back to 1916. Before Cleveland came along it was the biggest for the two schools. Now it's backed down just a bit, on the Bradley side maybe, but still pretty heated.

Oak Ridge was the beneficiary last year when the QB was ejected in the Bradley game (not only did he jump the Bradley player he connected with the Referee too) after he took offense at a hard hit on a fumble play.

Riverdale had better be ready for not only a tough hard nosed football team, but also a very good one as well. The tandum of Wells and Sanders is really good, and the lines are strong. And the QB can get the job done.

I don't see the use in re-hashing old ugliness so I won't. I can say that Oak Ridge fans will be pulling for the class program in this one......Get'em Riverdale!!

Laughing at the infiltration of the Oak Ridge folks in this thread....as if we care who you're rooting for. Best I remember, you wildkittens whined and whined last year about the PA announcer and even a song they played over in Murfreesboro last year after Riverdale beat you.

I suspect the real reason you're commenting here in a Riverdale/McMinn thread is because you don't want to discuss your upcoming playoff game with Maryville. As a suggestion, take your beatdown next week with a little more class than you did after Riverdale annihilated you last year.

Laughing at the infiltration of the Oak Ridge folks in this thread....as if we care who you're rooting for. Best I remember, you wildkittens whined and whined last year about the PA announcer and even a song they played over in Murfreesboro last year after Riverdale beat you.

I suspect the real reason you're commenting here in a Riverdale/McMinn thread is because you don't want to discuss your upcoming playoff game with Maryville. As a suggestion, take your beatdown next week with a little more class than you did after Riverdale annihilated you last year.

Edited by 3wiggle