Round 2: Riverdale @ McMinn County

blitzinbuc

Laughing at the infiltration of the Oak Ridge folks in this thread....as if we care who you're rooting for. Best I remember, you wildkittens whined and whined last year about the PA announcer and even a song they played over in Murfreesboro last year after Riverdale beat you.

I suspect the real reason you're commenting here in a Riverdale/McMinn thread is because you don't want to discuss your upcoming playoff game with Maryville. As a suggestion, take your beatdown next week with a little more class than you did after Riverdale annihilated you last year.

A McMinn Co. fan talking smack about OR? bahahaha...Love when you guys do this, because then i get to pull up the all time record of OR vs MC...Which would be............24-4 in favor of us, including that "annihilation" ya'll took last year on your home field. I wasn't trying to start anything, i was simply pointing out a fact. Any time i get on here and read a Mcminn thread it's always talking about fights and ejections. After last years game with us....Well, i can see why. That team in mild words that try not to offend, aren't a very classy bunch. The truth hurts.

Edited by SweetScience

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that Riverdale will win this one. McMinn is 9-1 but their loss to a 3-7 Farragut team makes me wonder about how solid of a 9-1 that is. Riverdale may be beaten up but playing in 7-AAA should get them plenty ready for the postseason.

This is a game that I would like to see, though. I've always enjoyed my trips to McMinn because of the exceptional facilities. You guys have a very nice stadium and field that you should be proud of.

Edited by AllRegion

I have a feeling that Riverdale will win this one. McMinn is 9-1 but their loss to a 3-7 Farragut team makes me wonder about how solid of a 9-1 that is. Riverdale may be beaten up but playing in 7-AAA should get them plenty ready for the postseason.

This is a game that I would like to see, though. I've always enjoyed my trips to McMinn because of the exceptional facilities. You guys have a very nice stadium and field that you should be proud of.

I honestly think McMinn has nice facilities, too. I will let the smack talk go. The past is the past, i guess. Just hard to get over with what some of their kids did to our last year. But, our kids stayed classy through it all and never really retaliated. I give credit to Coach Blade for that. Good luck to both teams. May the best team win, although i am pulling for "The Dale"

A McMinn Co. fan talking smack about OR? bahahaha...Love when you guys do this, because then i get to pull up the all time record of OR vs MC...Which would be............24-4 in favor of us, including that "annihilation" ya'll took last year on your home field. I wasn't trying to start anything, i was simply pointing out a fact. Any time i get on here and read a Mcminn thread it's always talking about fights and ejections. After last years game with us....Well, i can see why. That team in mild words that try not to offend, aren't a very classy bunch. The truth hurts.

SS, I removed my comment since it sounded like I was sinking to this dumb#$$'s level.

However, you are correct that we did go to their stadium and DOMINATE every aspect of the game except cheap shots. I know for a fact that Maryville would much rather play McMinn Co than the Wildcats (with the exception of the cheap shots). I also know that the Wildcats don't take to "taking a beating" like this dude apparently does.

SS, I removed my comment since it sounded like I was sinking to this dumb#$$'s level.

However, you are correct that we did go to their stadium and DOMINATE every aspect of the game except cheap shots. I know for a fact that Maryville would much rather play McMinn Co than the Wildcats (with the exception of the cheap shots). I also know that the Wildcats don't take to "taking a beating" like this dude apparently does.

Yeah, i shouldn't have posted what i did with that one post, but oh well. Good luck McMinn. I apologize if i have offended any McMinn fans.

Edited by SweetScience

But, our kids stayed classy through it all and never really retaliated. I give credit to Coach Blade for that.

That's the mark of a high-quality coaching staff. It takes a lot to teach high school boys to keep a level-head and let all of that stuff take care of itself, but the best programs in the state are always able to keep the extracurricular chippiness from interfering with their game.

so McMinn is 9-1..WOW what are yalls strengths?... I know this time of year everyone has injuries but I honestly dont remember a year like this we have several that are playing hurt and that is usual but we have a lot of kids that have season ending injuries against blackman we had 11 out and I think most of them are still out we may have gotten 1 or 2 of them back but we lost 1 or 2 more since then. But we will strap it up and see what happens whoever is playing will play hard

GO WARRIORS