White House at Maplewood

BDP2003

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WH is on the road again like they were last year heading to Maplewood. BDP has a huge task ahead of them with the quickness and athletic ability of Maplewood. I would love to hear from some Maplewood fans. Go Blue Devils!

I believe the game is schedule to be at White House. So if the Blue Devils and their fans show up at Maplewood the Panthers should have an easy win.icon_e_smile.gif

The District 9 champs have a tough rematch of last years playoff game. We can't match them athletically but perhaps we can out execute them. Grant will need to have a great game and we'll need some aerial support. That may be difficult with their secondary unless we throw some short stuff and get 6-7 yards instead of going for the long distance strike. I hope we sprinkle in some slants and screens. This may keep them a little off balanced and allow us to score some points. I think our defense will show up. Pinch the corners and force them inside to the help. Glad its at home and weather will be great. My prediction: WH 21- MW 19. The Devils move on.

WH is on the road again like they were last year heading to Maplewood. BDP has a huge task ahead of them with the quickness and athletic ability of Maplewood. I would love to hear from some Maplewood fans. Go Blue Devils!

I almost got happy ...another home game

?? ...oh we'll either way should be a good one... I'm going with my panthers in a close one MHS 20 -WHHS 13

Maplewood is down this year. The defense is perhaps a notch down. The offense is about two notches down. But the offense does differ from teams over the past decade in that they pass about as much as they run. There are no fast, elusive backs in the backfield. So they make do with mostly straight ahead, power runners.

Their defense has been susceptible to big plays early on. But they usually are able to make adjustments and correct lapses. The offense, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be adept at making the necessary adjustments. Any success they have early in the game is usually gone before halftime.

I'm guessing it will be plodding, low-scoring game with neither team having any great advantages. If the Panthers' offense was consistent I would easily pick them. But with an 17 ppg average you never know what you're getting from game to game.

all im hearing down here is the impressive white house kicker...i dont expect either team to be able to move the ball very well...so if this whole 40 and 50 yard field goal thing is true ill take white house and the kicking game...very low scoring affair...good luck to both

hope TECH gets to visit nashville next week