Page travels to East Hamilton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently sayin i dont see how Page pulls this one out and giving my reasons for thinking so is translated as EH is overlooking Page. Man i need to brush up on my Franklin Co. Lingo

You may not be overlooking page. But I'm pretty certain there are a fair share of East Hamilton people overlooking us already getting ready to go to the brickyard next week. You may not be overlooking us as much as i think. My main point was this team has fight and they are not gonna get walked all over and sent home by a blowout. I think were pulling the upset myself, but I know for sure that this will be a close game.

Good luck to the Canes. We will miss # 18 . He is not only a great RB but a huge leader on the team. His replacements have lots of talent and can break a run on almost any play. Defense has been really tough against the run .The key is keeping Page big gun Qb from throwing deep down the middle.

Weather will be great and hope the game is to.

Nobody hurt and no fights.

Safe travel for Page.

Canes defend their home field

Chattacane, you've been way to kind to these boys from Zone 12.....Canes will have no problem with this PageBoy team. They won't be able to score on Canes like they did them Birds on Signal Mtn. Once their QB gets introduced to the Big Cane Defensive Line and the Big Fast Linebacker Crew, it will be all he can handle to get that pigskin outa his hands so they will leave him alone. They can't run the ball cause there ain't no where to go unless he wants to run the opposite way.

The Cane Offense will do just fine, just as they have all year. They will score on these boys at will, whether its on the ground or in the air. If Signal was able to run up 41 points on them, no telling what the Canes will score. We have mercy ruled most teams this year, so at least PageBoys can look forward to seeing the JV team the second half.

Canes walk away with this one and then get ready to put a whooping on the Giles Girls next week.

Edited by BEAST27

Chattacane, you've been way to kind to these boys from Zone 12.....Canes will have no problem with this PageBoy team. They won't be able to score on Canes like they did them Birds on Signal Mtn. Once their QB gets introduced to the Big Cane Defensive Line and the Big Fast Linebacker Crew, it will be all he can handle to get that pigskin outa his hands so they will leave him alone. They can't run the ball cause there ain't no where to go unless he wants to run the opposite way.

The Cane Offense will do just fine, just as they have all year. They will score on these boys at will, whether its on the ground or in the air. If Signal was able to run up 41 points on them, no telling what the Canes will score. We have mercy ruled most teams this year, so at least PageBoys can look forward to seeing the JV team the second half.

Canes walk away with this one and then get ready to put a whooping on the Giles Girls next week.

Beast where have you been......??? Yea I tried to give some props, and speak highly about the Page team ( they are pretty good) but they like to throw rocks... Then here came the Giles guys....... They like to give there Opinion on everything, but if anybody else does they don't like that too much... cause Giles has been there done that, they have credentials, now the wise one is pretty good knows his stuff.... But where not even playing them. its all about Page right now... your post will get some feed back.... I think all of them are good guys, and I could drink a beer with them...... But they like to let you have it. icon_mrgreen.gif

The only way they can have more experience is if they have career high school students. All these ball players are the same age, some playing longer than others, some with more varsity experience, but you will have to look hard to find a team that has played more together than Canes. I would bet that this team has the most experience playing together as a team, on the field, varsity play time, than any other in the state. They play as a unified unit, and don't stop until that final buzzer. Canes are the #1 team in TN 4A this year, it will just take till Dec 1 in Cookville to make it official.

They can talk smack all they want, but after the long ride home for Page on Friday nite, the Giles folk will hear from them just what the Canes are all about. Canes will get the respect they deserve one game at a time, just as they have so far.

The only way they can have more experience is if they have career high school students. All these ball players are the same age, some playing longer than others, some with more varsity experience, but you will have to look hard to find a team that has played more together than Canes. I would bet that this team has the most experience playing together as a team, on the field, varsity play time, than any other in the state. They play as a unified unit, and don't stop until that final buzzer. Canes are the #1 team in TN 4A this year, it will just take till Dec 1 in Cookville to make it official.

They can talk smack all they want, but after the long ride home for Page on Friday nite, the Giles folk will hear from them just what the Canes are all about. Canes will get the respect they deserve one game at a time, just as they have so far.

roflolk.gifbsmeter.gif