NCS @ CA

FCFalcon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a rematch from week 3 Nashville Christian goes to Clarksville academy.

Thoughts?

I think it is going to be a great game between two very good teams. As a CA fan, I may be partial, but I think the Cougars are going to pull out the win! I'm not predicting a blow out, as I think it will be close and it will require a team effort. But with a great coaching staff and many talented players, I'm thinking the Cougars just might surprise some folks!

<p>

•  

Posted A day ago

everyone got in for a reason we all know some teams got cheated out on. that should be in the playoffs there should not be any teams with a loosing record in the playoffs. they should change the formate for the playoffs and match the best records in each rounds. I would agree that Quad #3 is week every team in this Quad has a chance its the playoffs right. I think that the upset will be in this Quad #3 next week NCS @ CA. I that NCS has improved over the last 2 season's. they been playing pretty good up to this point on defense for sure. I think that they will beat Clarksville Academy this team by only a few scores, and make it to the Quarterfinals @ Collinwood. This is not the strongest Quad like quad#2 but lot of these teams in Quad#3 might surprise some people in this years playoffs. good luck to everyone in the playoffs this year should be a good one.

Got to see these 2 teams play earlier this year. If I remember correctly, CA scored easily until their QB went down in the middle of the game. NCS' running back busted a couple of very long runs for scores. I think one was 90+ yards. Are both teams healthy, in particular CA's quarterback and the NCS running back?

#7 the districts leading running back for NCS is healthy and ready to go Friday night. The team should be ready to take down the Cougars this time around. NCS is a different and much improved team since the last time they played.

You can check out the stats of the game earlier this year and #7's highlight video.

http://nashvillechristiansports.com/2012/09/clarksville-academy-defeats-nashville-christian-29-to-14/