NCS @ CA

FCFalcon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Tennessean - CA is the underdog, they are picking NCS to win. Hold everything.............

Nashville Chr. (9-2) at Clarksville Acad. (8-2): RB Phillip Booker (1,359 yards, 24 TDs) rushed for 136 yards and three TDs on just eight carries in the 1A first-round win over McEwen. QB Jacob Rugen (1,940 total yards, 25 TDs) leads Clarksville Academy's attack. Nashville Chr. 23, Clarksville Acad. 21.

Yes NCS won, and yes they played better offensively and defensively. However, it would have been a different story had CA not been shut down for most of the week due to illness that effected most of the team, students, teachers and coaches. So to be fair (and not whining, complaining, etc.) CA was not playing at 100% and that game was not a true reflection on their abilities as a team and coaching staff.

Also, heard that when the team watched the game film, the TD that was called incomplete (ref said #44 caught the ball out of bounds) was indeed inbounds and should have counted. So NCS got yet another lucky break in that game. Again, not complaining, whining, etc., just stating the facts! So before you NCS fans wet your pants over my comments and start being nasty, let me reiterate for the slow ones that I'm not whining or complaining or being classless, I'm merely giving an observation of the obvious (and don't forget my opening statement of how NCS played better offensively and defensively.