Macon co head job open again!

CPA would have ran you boys out of the stadium before ya'll ever made it off I65. You beat York by 7 points for peat sake. We cremated those guys. As for Gordonsville. We had players out that game. Matter of fact one of our best players. We had also lost our second biggest Dlineman at that time that never returned. Ya'll dont want none son.

I detect a pattern. You are the excuse master...lol.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to improve by about 40 points to even compete.

Twan, do like me and don't even respond to this idiot!! In his feeble LITTLE mind he thinks Whiney is better than Alcoa. His lack of stature represents his lack of knowledge. Pitiful!!!

You did know that we did pick up Cookeville also in place of White House.

Edited by scooter

Twan, do like me and don't even respond to this idiot!! In his feeble LITTLE mind he thinks Whiney is better than Alcoa. His lack of stature represents his lack of knowledge. Pitiful!!!

You did know that we did pick up Cookeville also in place of White House.

Yes...scooter. I did know that. Next year's schedule will be challenging to say the least. I am a little surprised WH wouldn't play us again. I guess a big gate is not worth a loss to them. :D :grin: To stay on topic...go Macon. :rolleyes:

Yes...scooter. I did know that. Next year's schedule will be challenging to say the least. I am a little surprised WH wouldn't play us again. I guess a big gate is not worth a loss to them. :D :grin: To stay on topic...go Macon. :rolleyes:

I agree, I didn't think WH would drop us. It was a good series. To stay on topic: you CAN go thru MACON COUNTY to get to WH. :popcorneater:

• 2 weeks later...

You got lucky and beat a sorry butt York squad that we murdered. Like I told you already, White House had 5 starters out the night ya'll beat them and the following friday when Sycamore beat um. Ya'll stunk this year and next year could be worse for you boys. We are on our way up twan.

Westmoreland was called to play Smith Co. and didn't want to play.