Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Hey Dusty and crew. I'm baaaccckkkk! It's on today and tomorrow because it will be game day! bring it boys!!!

well whoop diggitty do,roll out the red carpet, MissBlowitAll is back ! here to spread her misinformed message.sorry MBA ,them hamhogs is headin for for the slaughter house (aka THE BRICK YARD) bout 7 00 friday night . it ain't gonna be purty ! and by the way,would the team rather have donuts or twinkes for their halftime treat ? need to be something soft,cause they gonna be hurtin from gettin smashed in da mouth first half ! KAPOWEE !!!!!!

I will take East Hamilton big, I have seen nothing from Giles to show they can stay on the field. I think they are too young and lost too much off last years team to play with the Canes.

I say Canes 34-10

You are free to your opinion....no matter how idiotic it may be.

You do realize they return most everyone from the semifinal team of last year, don't you?

Where do you get your information, just wake up and make up

I will take East Hamilton big, I have seen nothing from Giles to show they can stay on the field. I think they are too young and lost too much off last years team to play with the Canes.

I say Canes 34-10

Somebody take that man's computer, take it now. I mean I know ignorance is bliss but this is just the most misguided ill-informed negligent banter I have ever seen posted.

you only have 13 seniors on your roster, one of those is the kicker and at least 2 or 3 don't play at all. So where is this vast expierence coming from. What you are expierenced at is talking and at 7 tomorrow night the talking won't do you any good. I will say the QB is special and the SS and RB is very good but overall just can't stack up with the Canes.

you only have 13 seniors on your roster, one of those is the kicker and at least 2 or 3 don't play at all. So where is this vast expierence coming from. What you are expierenced at is talking and at 7 tomorrow night the talking won't do you any good. I will say the QB is special and the SS and RB is very good but overall just can't stack up with the Canes.

The Gumps howl loudly because they know that basketball season starts Saturday

Is that what your mommy told you. The canes will be out atheleted at every position. Talk all you want about big boys and fast boys and your Twinkie eaters, these Giles Co boys can flat out play some football.

The bells are tolling for you even now.