O.K. Huntingdon vs. West Carroll

hardhead70

Let me ask you Huntingdon people a question. Did that Marshall man at Gordonsville give that Swenson man at Huntingdon my Murphy Fair book? I left it in that Marshall mans bathroom last Friday and someone stole it. Croz said that Marshall man had it in his office and now they are saying that Swenson man came and got it. What kind of mess is this? If that Swenson man has my Murphy Fair book, I want it back. You think im joking but im not.

That Swenson man said that you had them Mustangs beating West Carroll in the Qtr.finals friday night wrote in that there book of yerns. I'm not joking either..

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now read bout this murphy fair book with roy on the last 10 pages of the the south pittsburg gordonsville topic & the new topic as well I dont know if you joke around or not but I think you might have really lost your book that stinks I'd sell you mine but it dont have a autograph. I hope you find it & if you don't if you go to our game Friday night so I can meet you I will give you my copy & sign it. You think im joking but im not.

Huntingdon will come out probably as fired up as any game in a long time.

Can WC hang on in the first Qtr. IMO if WC goes three and out on their

first possession, it will be a long night for the War Eagles.

I'm thinking the Mustanks will win big and rest the starters after half.

Swing juice you hit the nail on the head!! Only thing is that it won't matter how they come out. Huntingdon is coming and they bringing the wood!!

It might be just me... but... Im tired of reading about Roy"s book. It was funny at first but it's getting annoying now. Give it a rest Roy this joke has run it's course. I like you man but don't beat something to death.

I garuntee you I am real upset with whoever stole my book. It is my book and I want it back. I can not read about any of the teams still left in that Childress mans playoffs.

I garuntee you I am real upset with whoever stole my book. It is my book and I want it back. I can not read about any of the teams still left in that Childress mans playoffs.

Roy you have a thread that allows anyone who wants to carry on about your book for you to post on. Im asking you to please not try and dominate this thread with that same stuff. It was funny. Not so much anymore. I dont come over to that thread and try to talk about this game. Im asking you not to come over to this thread and talk about your book. Im sure anyone who wants to hear all about it can drop by over there. Thank you.

I think you should find other things to do Kermit. Maybe proof read it first, before you type it, because that didnt go anywhere. To stay on topic, Mustangs are peaking, WCarroll, not so much. I dont want to get too cocky though, I never thought Wayne Co. would have come in here like they did last year. Only difference is that I didn't see Wayne Co. before that game. I saw WCarroll last week, and they were not the same team they were earlier in the year. Enough with fast breaking news storys, and old dudes book. You think your funny... but your not.