CHARGERFAN

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, lets talk football, Covington will win this game, why, because they have

a better team, it's that simple. And if you need another reason, they are

Playing at home. Not many teams get more from their home crowd than

The Chargers. It's a very tough place to play!!!

By the way, I would put Arkel Coleman up against their LB any day.

Trezevant fans don't seem to travel particularly well.

Now, lets talk football, Covington will win this game, why, because they have

a better team, it's that simple. And if you need another reason, they are

Playing at home. Not many teams get more from their home crowd than

The Chargers. It's a very tough place to play!!!

By the way, I would put Arkel Coleman up against their LB any day.

I'd bet that too. I saw the Arkel kid play against Covington a few weeks ago. He is a monster.

This is going to be a Great game. I can not wait til Friday. With the topic of Trezevant's class... People from Covington who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Covington's class is also an issue not so much this year. (12-0) If they lose this could become an issue! I hope not but I think Covington stays classy and gets the win.

As far as the game goes, I really think Covington is the better team player for player, but in football you never know how the ball will bounce. I expect a great game from both teams and would not be surprised at all if Trezevant pulled the upset, but I am expecting Covington to come out and play their best game of the year with all the doubters watching.

Covington has never had an issue with class. When they win they act like they have won before, because they have, and when they lose they dont do anything but go about their business and take it in stride. To say covington has shown anything less than class and sportsmanship would be absolutely ridiculous.

ok- wear your purple and gold glasses

This is going to be a Great game. I can not wait til Friday. With the topic of Trezevant's class... People from Covington who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Covington's class is also an issue not so much this year. (12-0) If they lose this could become an issue! I hope not but I think Covington stays classy and gets the win.

So, you came on Coach-T and signed up today just to slam Covington? Get real.

There is not a shred of truth in what you say. I have seen all but 5 Covington Charger games that have been played since 1985 and I will tell you that I have never seen any general unsportsmanlike activity by a Charger team. That is not in our reputation or our makeup.

I have seen individual players penalized for various acts, as with any other team. However, you are just making up stuff here if you want to say that Covington has a reputation as a team for unsportsmanlike conduct. To the contrary, we have always had a clean program and exhibit excellent sportsmanship.

Edited by CHARGERFAN

So, you came on Coach-T and signed up today just to slam Covington? Get real.

There is not a shred of truth in what you say. I have seen all but 5 Covington Charger games that have been played since 1985 and I will tell you that I have never seen any general unsportsmanlike activity by a Charger team. That is not in our reputation or our makeup.

I have seen individual players penalized for various acts, as with any other team. However, you are just making up stuff here if you want to say that Covington has a reputation as a team for unsportsmanlike conduct. To the contrary, we have always had a clean program and exhibit excellent sportsmanship.

Nuf' said!!! Go Chargers!!!!!!!!