hickman county @ milan--- who ya got?

thedawg44

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have guessed Milan would have some big guys. Back in 08' when I played we went to a jamboree where both Milan and Camden were at. I thought I was seeing college players when I seen the two teams. They were huge compared to us. Hickman is a small team in number and size. But they play very physical football. Stopping Coleman will be a tough task for my dawgs.

Will be a tall task, but you guys have seen teams like us. Playing in the district with Fairview and Giles, you have definitely seen big, physical and fast. I would say that Milan is comparable.

Will be a tall task, but you guys have seen teams like us. Playing in the district with Fairview and Giles, you have definitely seen big, physical and fast. I would say that Milan is comparable.

Milan more than comparible. Milan is better. We fairview fans know that all too well. South Gibson loss was proven to be fluke.

Milan more than comparible. Milan is better. We fairview fans know that all too well. South Gibson loss was proven to be fluke.

We may be better than Fairview, but not much. It would have been a great game. However, I don't think we are as good as Giles. Probably somewhere in the middle of you two. Thats why I said comparable. Hey Slim..... what were the scores when Hickman played Giles and Fairview???

The Chow Wagon is not your run of the mill dairy bar, they prepare

the food after you order it, everything is really good, but you gotta

Get there early on game night, especially playoff games.

Johnnie Hale Stadium, which was named after a female Milan teacher,

Is right in the middle of town. It's not your average cookie cutter stadium

stuck out in a field. It's not uncommon for a truckload of Milan kids

driving down Baird St. to honk and yell something.

I'm normally the guy who talks a lot of smack but I'll save that for later.

We hope all Hickman County fans, parents, band members, coaching

staff and team has a safe trip to Bulldawg Country. Wish you guys

The best of luck!!

24-0 against fairview. and 49-6 against Giles

Seems like they have trouble scoring points against good teams. Teams have had to score at least 3tds in order to beat Milan over the last 5yrs. In that time period.... it has only happened 4 times. If you couldn't put up 20+......... you lose. I would say this will also be the case this week.

Seems like they have trouble scoring points against good teams. Teams have had to score at least 3tds in order to beat Milan over the last 5yrs. In that time period.... it has only happened 4 times. If you couldn't put up 20+......... you lose. I would say this will also be the case this week.

agreed. will be tough to score on your D. Arkel should have a field day.

Hickman is a very undersized football team that plays with a ton of heart. They bring it.