hickman county @ milan--- who ya got?

thedawg44

It's crazy to know that this Milan team is not as talented as the ones from years past, however, they will still find a way to be playing in cookeville this year. They have yet to have a tough game in the playoffs this year and I don't think that will change this coming week. Major credit to Morris and staff for having this team ready week after week and to the players for continuing to outwork opposing teams week in and week out. It's pretty impressive to say the least!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be right. But there are a lot of good teams every Friday night that over look those small teams fighting with heart and good coaches. And a lot of those teams get hit in the mouth and end up losing. It's highly doubtful Milan will over look anybody. Been here and done that too many times. But I still believe it will be a lot closer than everyone thinks.

i honestly do not think this game will be close. i want HC to win but im sayin milan by atleast 28 maybe 35. will be surprised if HC even gets a TD.

I think Hickman will struggle to score points. They may get 1....... MAYBE 2 off the passing game, but that will be it. They will not stop Arkel Coleman. If they key in on him, we have a couple of other backs that can do some damage. However, Camden tried to key in on Coleman and he was still getting 4-5 yds a carry on some of his worst carries. Im gonna say 35-14 Milan.

I think Hickman will struggle to score points. They may get 1....... MAYBE 2 off the passing game, but that will be it. They will not stop Arkel Coleman. If they key in on him, we have a couple of other backs that can do some damage. However, Camden tried to key in on Coleman and he was still getting 4-5 yds a carry on some of his worst carries. Im gonna say 35-14 Milan.

ohh BPM your too modest haha