hickman county @ milan--- who ya got?

thedawg44

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends what Hickman team comes out to play IMO. I have seen Hickman come out and drive the ball down a #1 ranked defense of Giles county easily for a touchdown. And I have seen Hickman come out and get stopped 3 and out easily against weak defenses. I have seen Hickman come out and pass the ball extremely effectively against quick Db's such as Page and Marshall. People dont understand is, penalties are what have killed us this season in big games. 2 big passing plays called back against Page, 1 which was a touchdown. We've also had many pick 6's called back due to penalties. All in All i cant count the number of times I've seen this offense start a drive 1st and 15 or even 1st and 20. That kills drives that could have led to points. They come out focused and no penalties, then they can play with just about anybody.

expect to get hickman co's best game.

It depends what Hickman team comes out to play IMO. I have seen Hickman come out and drive the ball down a #1 ranked defense of Giles county easily for a touchdown. And I have seen Hickman come out and get stopped 3 and out easily against weak defenses. I have seen Hickman come out and pass the ball extremely effectively against quick Db's such as Page and Marshall. People dont understand is, penalties are what have killed us this season in big games. 2 big passing plays called back against Page, 1 which was a touchdown. We've also had many pick 6's called back due to penalties. All in All i cant count the number of times I've seen this offense start a drive 1st and 15 or even 1st and 20. That kills drives that could have led to points. They come out focused and no penalties, then they can play with just about anybody.

Wasn't that the only td they scored against Giles???

I remember growing up in Milan and my cousins in Centerville we always fought over which bulldogs were better lol. Then when we started getting older they found out that us Milan boys were of a different breed. Even though we had the same blood and we were all bulldogs the tradition of winning and being better on field is the difference. We would go up there and kill them in pick up games. I just had to get that in there and now to what I have to say about the game.

Milan will win very easily i don't think it is much talking about I just want to get all the cheap shots in that i can. Milan 42-14 and being classy by doing that. no running the score up just grinding down the clock and letting the second team get the reps in the whole 4th qtr. Be safe and hope all the Hickman Co. fans make a safe trip. Chow Wagon is the place to go eat in Milan or just eat in Jackson. Stop by Milan Wal-Mart for your Milan Bulldog apparel.

I'll have to skip on the apparel, my bulldog blood runs dark red. I'm hoping your wrong about the score. I guess Friday night will tell the tale. I'm just proud of these boys and what they've accomplished thus far. No one thought they'd make it past round 1 and here they are in round 3. They'll bring their A game. Bring in Michael Vick and let the best Dawg win the fight.

hickman. this milan team was better than Giles the past two years and probably equal to them this year. Giles beat fairview by a total of 7 points in 2010 and 2011. milan beat fairview by a total of 36 in 2010 and 2011. Doesnt really matter which Hickman team shows up. still not gonna be close. Hate to say it but Milan has that kind of history and its a safe bet making that assumption.

Edited by Slim88