Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

I said ask if there are any or how many and it did just that...opened a can. It wasn't an accusation really but are you stating you have zero homeschooled kids playing football??

I've seen a lot of ridiculous accusations on CoachT, but you sir have achieved a level I thought was impossible. You really believe there are home schooled players that are on the FCS football team?

You know full well you flat out accused FCS of using homeschooled players, you tried to disguise it, but your intent was obvious. CommanderMan has stated that FCS has zero and that's my understanding as well, also we have zero home schooled football players at Cosby High School.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

If you know of one who is homeschooled then who is it? I know all of the starters and none of them are homeschooled. There are 20+ freshmen and I don't know any of them so I guess one of them could be homeschooled, but I know none of the freshmen contribute to the team on Friday nights

Hey I don't know any. Just rumors that need to shut up and I got some confirmation. It came from a Lebanon resident with ties to FCS. I respect the defense and challenge. I am not against privates.

You know full well you flat out accused FCS of using homeschooled players, you tried to disguise it, but your intent was obvious. CommanderMan has stated that FCS has zero and that's my understanding as well, also we have zero home schooled football players at Cosby High School.

Rumors were out there and I simply opened the can and got some answers. Again it is not against the rules if done properly