Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Guest Purplepastry

Hey we do the best with what we got, if you think they need help so bad then please pay for personal lessons, I think they'd like that generosity

I could get you Randy Rhodes, would that be cool?

The only thing that needs to be said on this topic is, good game warriors but we came up short. FC has a great team and played a good game. Good luck on your next game but I have to pull for Boyd. Should be a great game to watch. Might just have to make the drive to see it. Again, good game Marion and keep your head up!

The only thing that needs to be said on this topic is, good game warriors but we came up short. FC has a great team and played a good game. Good luck on your next game but I have to pull for Boyd. Should be a great game to watch. Might just have to make the drive to see it. Again, good game Marion and keep your head up!

This is a good post and about sums it up. Now let's move on.

This is a good post and about sums it up. Now let's move on.

What's up with this moving on mess, folkes likes to revisit the past and discuss for years. Ain't figured out this "move on" stuff. FSC has a feud but nothing wrong with talking about the past....They's a HEEP of fellers like OP won't have anything to do if all we do is move all